I am 23 and live with my parents, is this a socially embarrassing phenomenon in your country?

I am 23 and live with my parents, is this a socially embarrassing phenomenon in your country?

Attached: images (11).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

no

wish i lived with my parents
it's not like i'm bringing home girls or having friends over

No, just don't think about it. I'm 21 and still live with my parents

nah, moving out early is a meme to fill up your landlord's pockets
meanwhile anyone who bought a shitty house in the 60s is now a goddamn millionaire, renting is a mistake

I'm 25 and live with my mum.

Attached: 1547011745154.png (420x344, 111.3K)

My mum would never kick me out, but realistically how old until I should move out?

I'm 30 and live with my dad.

what's with all these rare pokemons on int these days?

when you find a girl you want to marry desu

adults livign with their parents has been the norm for 99.99% of human history

Attached: 1580552095218.jpg (1200x1185, 107.34K)

if you're sick of it or you want to move somewhere
I moved at 19 because I moved cities if I stayed in my home town I'd just live with my mum

virgin cope

But wouldn't most girls be repulsed when dating and you say you live with your parents?

Actually no, but anyone pretends like it is

>nooo you have to "find your path" in life and leave the family home to go study an extremely specialized and complicated subject to work in the tech sector and help humanity advance further

Attached: file.png (428x428, 54.82K)

But isn't it rather socially looked down on to be an adult and live with your parents?

feel free to post contradicting evidence, aristotle

no, especially if you live in the countryside

But doesn't it hinder attracting girls in the first place?

Yes. but who cares.

Why your flag is communist version of Australia's sorry to ask

The stars have a white trim actually

no it's not

Are you planning on leaving?

Why do virgo Aussies have more stars than you tho?

here they don't care

Extra star represents their states or something

I once had a trashy thot make fun of me for living at home when I was 20 years old. But other then that, like a little, but anyone with a brain knows it's ok. 25 and at home now, getting out in the summer since i saved money for my own apartment.

Not some thing like star-based rating system? Like they have 5 stars and you guys have 4, so they mean that they're better than you

No. But it is kind of lame or you'll be looked down on if you don't have a job or are doing anything to better yourself.

Then I guess the cook islands must be bad

That's exactly it, don't listen to the kiwi.

I don't think many people care that much, everybody is pretty aware of the housing market. I guess it depends on if you act like you're a school kid still with them or if you're basically living entirely independent and just stay there

Yes, once I get my meme degree and once my brother marries his fiancée so I can live with them for the rest of my life

I'm in post grad and plan to work next year