Which language should i learn

which language should i learn
one will let me travel to germany, the other japan

Attached: 1648355887372.png (1300x800, 762.86K)

You should learn Austrian instead.

Germans will speak English better than you can speak German.
So Japanese

the only problem i have with learning japanese is that people will think i'm a fat ass weeb

Japanese grammar is quite alien to the Westerner but easier than German in my opinion

Japan is gay and autistic.

German is spoken by over 100 million people in Europe every day and another 200 million europeans speak german as a a second language.

Japan is overrated incel central.

If you are girl, Japanese
If you are male, German

i'm a ukrainian immigrant actually

Germany is white country
Japan isn’t
Choose wisely

then why are your people so racist to blacks

When did Japan have slavery and Jim Crow laws?

>Japan had an official slave system from the Yamato period (3rd century A.D.) until Toyotomi Hideyoshi abolished it in 1590. Afterwards, the Japanese government facilitated the use of "comfort women" as sex slaves from 1932 – 1945. Prisoners of war captured by the Japanese were also used as slaves during the Second World War.

Are we racist to blacks? Oh I didn’t know that.

Also I didn’t mean Germany is racist. I assumed you are white therefore I thought white country is better for you.

no sir i am slavic, sorry to let you down

You didn’t let me down. Slavic is white in my mind.

Whatever your skin color is, your skin color doesn’t let me down.

what is the average day in japan like

You don't need to know german to vacation in Germany.

not knowing the language of the country you're in seems pretty embarrassing to me

Hmm
How should I tell…

Tax is heavy. That makes youngsters have hard time. The heavy tax is for feeding the big population of old people.

The streets are safe. I have never felt threat on the streets since I became adult. But if you are woman you should be careful.

Living cost is high. People who experienced life outside Japan also said that. They say they can’t help but use money in Japan.

Not about Black people
We are pro-Black, Yasuke became samurai from slave

>Living cost is high. People who experienced life outside Japan also said that. They say they can’t help but use money in Japan.
living cost is quite a bit lower than here, both property/rent and everyday expenses
at least in urban areas