Tfw light skin black

>tfw light skin black
>moving to japan in 10 years at age 35
>need a loyal japanese wife who will not cheat
Unironically, how do I obtain the perfect wife once I get to Japan?

Attached: tfw no asian gf.png (1125x1120, 1.58M)

Attached: Japanese traditionalism.png (1215x677, 1.31M)

You have 10 years to become white, I suggest you get started immediately

Why are Japs so racist against niggers?

Attached: 1642694923873.webm (480x480, 679.08K)

>go to woman
>fuck her
japanese women love black men

They cheat because their men have small penises and are herbivores

Doesn't look like it

They're still too damn racist.

Attached: 1640634481673.webm (500x888, 2.87M)

japs are based
this is what white women think of you internally while they smile and pretend to tolerate you

They are just scared.
You need to have muscle.
Someone post the webm of japanese school girl loving black man

This. Every Japanese-Brazilian bitch I've met said they love black men

Why is this supposed to be a bad thing? Nothing worse than sitting next to a bunch of people on a train.

yes. I unironically wish the meme about people going to the other side of the street when you walk by was true, but maybe I'm too lightskin for it to work. t. mulatto

>waving your phone around to record people in public
>not wearing a mask properly
yes, it's totally because he's black not because he acts like an uneducated ape...

They are doing black stereotyped deeds that make Japanese women feel uncomfortable.

>be me at 15
>ask cute Asian girl out
>she says no
>had been on Any Forums for a few months now and now see race in everything
>my time on Any Forums has me convinced that she was lying to spare my feelings or was trying to save herself from a chimp out
>kept prying on and on, thinking I could change her mind and show her I'm not the violent niggers that are on the news
>she ends up hating me
>wrote a poem for her during our graduation ceremony in front of our entire school, parents, and others, like 2000 people there
>can see her cringing the whole time
>when the whole ceremony is over she pulls me aside and says she can't stand me now
>look up her insta a few years after that and see her with a black guy

this video doesn't look like its in Japan

>moral fags about racism
>uses multiple racial slurs
is this the brilliant SEA mind at work?

oyt asa ati ne black man knk ekk inna ;)

stay in your containment zone house n1gger. asian women are for white men only. their countries are for whites only.

shut the fuck up and get lost you repulsive ape

Why do black guys with yellow fever make people on this site so hostile?

>Unironically, how do I obtain the perfect wife once I get to Japan?
honest answer, money. you are the man

yellowfever sufferers tend to fall into two categories
1. incels or pseudo-incels seeking women from what they believe to be a "superior" race or culture; or from a race where the women=good, men=bad from their point of view
2. people who just love how asian women look (this category is almost non-existent on imageboards and so can be safely ignored)
this is identical to blacks and browns lusting after white women; this however is generally seen as a degenerate activity by whitoids even if they have yellowfever
however, blacks and browns lusting after asian women bridges the gap between these two separate but actually identical things on a level that makes category type 1 yellowfever fags realise they are just like niggers lusting after white women which they see as degenerate so they need to ree as a coping method