Ah yes, the sanctions that were supposed to „destroy” russian economy

ah yes, the sanctions that were supposed to „destroy” russian economy

Attached: 020F7267-F879-4E33-A475-41E885918191.jpg (828x926, 226.72K)

China is propping them up and a bunch of Asian countries are refusing to sanction him (Turkey, Israel, Arab States, India etc). They're still gonna bleed out, just slower now.

its already halfway down to pre war levels lol

Attached: A40417AA-F6C0-48C0-99CF-7934644BD567.jpg (828x1078, 234.11K)

its only down 23% to the usd now and will probably get stronger if putin forces the euro's to pay in rubles.

>look at this chart, russia's winning!
lmao, what a retard u r

Attached: lmao.jpg (807x529, 34.49K)

since 2000 russian economy has expanded 4.3x in PPP. i think they handled the crimean sanctions quite well. we will see how resilient they are against the new ones in a year or two.

Before the war it was 75. I lost a whole loaf of cheap bread from Perekrestok for every dollar. On the other hand... why the fuck would I need so much bread?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (283x319, 12.27K)

The ruble is strengthening because Putin obliges the European Union to pay for gas in rubles. "No rubles - no gas. Meanwhile, your whole life depends on fuel prices.

Attached: 1648339571133.jpg (1024x577, 82.26K)

They are not going to destroy it, but surely we wont live any better than we were before this bald ass motherfucker did the thing
Grocery store prices have hiked up for at least 10%, some even up to 50% (like Pringles)

>i think they handled the crimean sanctions quite well.
crimean sanctions were laughable comparing what they got now
>will see how resilient they are against the new ones in a year or two.
exactly
>The ruble is strengthening because Putin obliges the European Union to pay for gas in rubles
it will have temporary effect, in long term u're fucked
> your whole life depends on fuel prices.
your even more and I;m not joking

Attached: www.iif.com_Portals_0_Files_content_IIF20220323_MN.png (746x663, 51.42K)

Thats under the assumption that Euros will just swallow it down like that. Id assume they will try to minimize gas imports, seek new exporteurs and get more self-sufficient. In the long-run, Putin has most likely alienated 20% of his country's income, in the short-run he has temporarily "contested petrodollar hegemony" as Any Forums would say and artificially upped ruble demand therefore raising its value

>thats under the assumption that Euros will just swallow it down like that
there is no other choice unless europe wants to blow their own brains out by joining russia in recession. over time europeans may move away from russian oil and gas, but they cannot do it within this year. the energy market is very tight right now and there is no significant excess capacity right now. well there are two. saudi arabia and kek, russia.

...thats why I differentiated between long and short term effects of Putins decision. It will most definitly not work permanently but for now it benefits him. Only one more step to basically push the west into planning for autaky since they see how Russia can at any time do shit like this

and which i did not state long or short, because it don't matter.
>thats under the assumption that Euros will just swallow it down like that
you will swallow it.

>Only one more step to basically push the west into planning for autaky
desu every state should have an Autarky contingency plan and not having any is stupid.

Whatever we get here - you will have it far worse than us and your shitty windmills won't save you.
>autarky
>in europe
hahaha enjoy your middle age tier society with soy/bug burgers. At least your conscience is clean.

Remember - all you had to do was to pay up.

just got done talking with a retard on interpals about the same thing. its like snowniggers cant even THINK IN THE LONG TERM at all.

"youll will be defeated this time globohomo !!!""

Attached: RUB.jpg (635x269, 19.28K)

I dont think this time they will.
They are gonna pull out a PR stunt like buying some uslng to make it look cool but not shutting down the gas pipelines transit completely.
The goddamn NS2 is still not over. They've "suspended" it

Although I do believe they will completely be independent from gas in general in a decade. No one is going to buy it from the US unless they are selling it with a -75% off to match up with our prices (logistically adjusted)

>hahaha enjoy your middle age tier society
so russian living standards at least

Yeah. Get used to it.
Or i dunno, invade Switzerland, kill Rotschild and take their gold.
I mean that would be fun to watch.

A Polish vatnik? that's a rare one