Black people suffer from discrimination in France. Is your country black-people friendly ?

Black people suffer from discrimination in France. Is your country black-people friendly ?

Attached: 1056810.jpg (2000x1212, 606.5K)

why do they go out of their way to look like criminals?

Why are they like three shades blacker than African-Americans

americans are 1/8 danish

What looks criminal about their clothes ?

>Is your country black-people friendly ?
only qveens friendly

>why do they go out of their way to look like criminals?
I don't think they go around searching for melanin user

>Why are they like three shades blacker than African-Americans?
this ones aren't the bastard descendants of plantation owners

Attached: 1638108392645.jpg (900x1350, 370.55K)

>Is your country black-people friendly ?
No, but honestly I thought that France was with all the civic nationalist values and shit.

We make a distinction between Surinamese and Carribean blacks, that are native Dutch speakers and quite liked, and Africans, who are hated.

is it just because they speak Dutch?
would I be liked if I go there speaking Dutch?

They also look and behave differently. But yeah, we usually judge people by their accent.

If you speak accentless standard Dutch then nobody will see you as a foreigner.

france is the most negrophile county in europe, step outside of your room from times to times

everything

I don't see many black people here so I don't have a issue with them

Attached: IMG_6325.png (750x1334, 107.89K)

great argument chud

no

Attached: 1567383757059.jpg (600x337, 24.82K)

No

In Japan, black people exist inside of anime.

Attached: 20211127_141739.jpg (738x1000, 102.09K)

those are just okinawans

can attest am white but sound have english accent in dutch because only have dutch and am seen as foreigner

If they would be all white no one would see any problem, that is the sad truth of being black in europe. You need to go out of your way to look friendly to others.

Do nerdy black guys exist in Europe? I imagine it's even worse there than it is in America. Every once in a while a nerdy black guy might luck out and land a cute black girl or even a white girl that isn't completely fat, but I feel like if you're black in Europe you need to overcompensate on the whole thug thing to get pussy.