Would you do this in your country?

Would you do this in your country?

Attached: 738275199-685094891-7b64c1f5-d8c8-45fa-9e77-1fbaa7eee3df-ppagpmplpjp8wina71-1bk4X4hee.jpg (1200x897, 68.25K)

Nah
I've had it done to me. Feelsbadman

Yes, fuck cagies

I do it on people who park in bike rows.

Attached: 1639421929645.gif (300x577, 279.14K)

Absolutely but in fact no

Absolutely. A lot of people have started doing it to out of state plates here.

Sergeant Cross, don't do it

Already have. In fact when I was a uni student I fucked up cars belonging to idiots as a hobby. Stupid parking? Get keyed faggot. Blocking spots for disable people ? Get keyed. I even broke a repeat offender's side glass panes (driver's side) with an airgun.

I would only do this in my country.

Hm so this is what keyed means.

Yes. Accidents happen if some SUV or Pickup asshole parks in a way that half the already narrow sidewalk is blocked.

keyed

No. Not because of moral reasons or anything. I just don't see the point.

Based

Accidents happen. Just like when you park on a tram track, you might lose your mirrors.

The point becomes clear once you take the vandal pill.

Attached: vandal.png (1000x4981, 898.79K)

>not burning cars in New Year's Eve
>tfw you will never be as civilized as the French.

I did that to some asshole's car once

>be literate
>years of education
>still be a retard
Why are they like this?

I burn a couple of cars at every new years eve

I do this

I've been convinced. I will proceed to smack these stickers everywhere in my city.

Attached: PXL_20220324_114640436.jpg (3072x4080, 1.99M)

I've only ever done this once, when I was much younger (only had my full license for ~6 months). It was around Christmas, I had patiently waited for a middle aged Chinese lady to back her car out and give me a spot, and some asshole in a Mercedes swooped in as soon as she backed out (in Canada we call this "scooping"). I asked him to move his car, explaining that I had been there first, and he told me to go fuck myself. I circled the parking lot once waiting for him to walk away, and once he was gone, I got out of my car, keyed the shit out of his doors and his hood, and then let the air out of his tires.

Nowadays I wouldn't waste my time with such people. Plus there are cameras everywhere now, you probably couldn't get away with it.

No I like cars . When I see a nicer truck i tell my self that's gonna be me someday.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 166.4K)

>ywn be a truck
Feels bad to be an Euro-peon.