What are your country's neighbours like?

what are your country's neighbours like?

Attached: ukrainian food 2.webm (592x1280, 2.76M)

Attached: FOCwRCsXMAwDklX.jpg (726x504, 83.39K)

Least deranged woman

lmao

Imagine how little of a shit i would give if NIgeria invaded any other African country

Cringe statistics.
Literally who would take this seriously.

Reddit tier soy.

>Belgium
Based. Good country, nice people.
>Germany
Good people, strong economy, typically seen as nice and dependable people but there is always some distrust towards them whenever they come up with a new grand plan.

>special operation to “demilitarize” Ukraine
>attack cities
>take none of them
>NATO sends a bunch a battle groups that weren’t by Russia before the invasion but now they’re in the east
>Ukraine now pumped with Western money, weapons and materiel, much more than before
>Germany and other Western countries re-militarizing and pumping their budgets
>more NATO on Russia’s doorstep than before the invasion

What did Banan man mean by all this, Russiabros?

More or less than those African countries giving a shit about some far away war in Europe, you think?

they're decent

I don't know. We don't have many news about them except when there's some football match against them.

I bet Putin is jerking off to this.

>Slovenia
Pretentious assholes, visit on summers.
>Hungary
Quiet, never heard from them, visit on summers.
>Serbia
Schizos who still deny that they invaded us. Shithole. Obsessed with us. Potential for war still present.
>Bosnia
Bosnian Croats are the worst Croats. Don't interact much with Bosniaks. Bosnian Serbs same as Serbian Serbs.
>Italy
Thieves and cunts, visit on summers.

Haitians are the worst. if we could trade all Haitians for Gypsys it would a tremendous improvement

Attached: 5EBB4030-9FF2-4106-A650-8CFF4ADD8A49.jpg (475x412, 59.83K)

He wants you to retake the Kurils, my friend.

>Denmark
Lego man. I love all Nordics and am happy to share a border with at least 1 (ONE) of them
>Poland
I live near the German and Polish border and many Polish come here to work by train. And cities like Stettin (Szczecin) are still very German. However, they like to swindle Germans that make their vacation there. And they are way more religious than us.
>Czechia
Nice food
>Austria
Love-hate relationship
>Switzerland
Their German is not understandable
>France
Ugly frog
>Belgium
The only based French
>Netherlands
I went there once just to smoke weed

He’s very bad at hoi4
Honestly if it was me playing Russia, I’d either ragequit or reload a save

they're alright

have you ever interacted with a g*ppoid user?

Attached: 1643222560378.png (346x346, 139.19K)

Serbians and croatians always argue on / sp/. Is there a rivalry between you guys?

Yes, but we don't need sports for that.

Szczecin and Stettin are the Polish and German equivalents of the same name, which is of Proto-Slavic origin, though the exact etymology is the subject of ongoing research.[8][a] In Etymological dictionary of geographical names of Poland, Maria Malec lists eleven theories regarding the origin of the name, including derivations from either: an Old Slavic word for hill peak, (Polish: szczyt), or the plant fuller's teasel (Polish: szczeć), or the personal name Szczota

Only neighbour is Ireland. And theyre good lads

Mad how nobody asked

>have you ever interacted with a g*ppoid user?
No. But Haitians are low lives and hyper violent, I have never seen nor herd of gypsy’s burning down city’s or practicing cannibalism

They all vomit over us and we actually like it.

It is allowed and encouraged to post comments on other people's posts even if you were not asked to do so. Welcome to Any Forums.

>white women when they are not in the center of attention for more than two hours