1. your cunt 2. how over is it for manlets?

Even Japan, a heightlet nation, are starting to ostracize short men in the wake of the globohomo menace

Attached: 1648288871419.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

No
One girl literally said she is scared of tall men because she’s short herself and there are many such cases.

Women prefer men taller than herself, but don’t prefer giant men.
Being tall is not as much of an advantage as you many think, especially in Asia.

Is 175cm considered tall in Japan?

No

It's over for me then.

Attached: 1538001638883.jpg (645x1260, 49.32K)

>cunt
4th Reich

>how over is it for manlets?
I'm 171cm and hever had problems getting girls all my life

Attached: CyX1TY.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Is it possible to get a Japanese girlfriend if you're only 170cm?

Being tall means jack shit if youre fucking bald, doesnt matter in which country you are. I am 21 and not only am i balding but i also started to grow grey hair. I may be tall, somewhat good looking and hopefully also ripped in 1-2 years but even then the only women that will be interested in me are going to be 40 year old soccer moms

Attached: 1647974753874.png (500x679, 442.73K)

height is not why you don't get bitches, autism is

Is it possible to get a Japanese girlfriend if you're only 165cm?

Yes possible. It’s the average height here

Tall men are supposed to be dumb in Japan

You can color your hair and do a hair transplant, but you can't fix your height.

There is hope after all...

Even tiny Asian girls refuse to date manlets now it's over for you guys

Attached: 1643145800725.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

I'm 204cm tall and Asian girls go for me. I don't know why they want tall guys, they're midgets. It'd be like an elephant fucking a seagull

I'm 204 cm tall and I'm an incel.

Attached: pepesad.jpg (225x225, 7.08K)

My doctor told me that all hair on the top of my head will most likely fall out so even if i got a hairtransplant now i would very likely need another in 3 years. If too much of my hair falls out (which is very likely) i would have to go bald anyway since there wouldnt be enough donor hair left.

Simple. Get a scissors and trim 15-20cm off the top and give it to a 170cm guy so you both can stop being incels.

Just shave it all then, embrace it

I'm sorry to hear that fren. But if you're tall and good looking, you shouldn't have any problems getting women, even if you're bald.

170 cm men don't have problems with their height here and we're apparently a lanklet country
either heigh is an incel fantasy here or western countries are mentally ill

all girls prefer 6ft plus
Anything under 5ft 9 is debilitating to your dating life

I am a 177cm manlet I get mogged daily by men and women I am too short for this country.