'no taxation without representation' and yet you tax 16-17 year olds who cannot vote

'no taxation without representation' and yet you tax 16-17 year olds who cannot vote

curious

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 9.13K)

Do they really?

No. I don't pay taxes

yes i think so, hypocrite nation

If you work, you get taxed. You can get taxed at 15 if you get hired. OP remember this country doesn’t stand for anything anymore.

Nah, dude, you don't understand. I don't even pay sales tax.

there's also like 30 million immigrants in your country who pay taxes but cannot vote at any age.

land of the free eh? free to get taxed even if you move abroad as a us citizen lmao

Yea, they're free... free to leave

and yet, if you leave you will still have to pay us taxes, curious

1. Are you black?
2. Do you acquire goods by borrowing without permission with no intent on returning?

You tax illegal immigrants as well. You need an ITIN if you don't have an SSN so you can get taxed.

>t. illegal immigrant

>there's also like 30 million immigrants in your country who pay taxes but cannot vote at any age
Based

I never claimed otherwise, but y'know we didn't have a revolution and found our country based on the principle of 'no taxation without representation' like the yanks did. We also don't call ourselves the land of the free.

I find it interesting how the UK never had a bourgeois revolution like most European countries, basically your landed gentry transferred their wealth into active capital and kept their power

Britain had a population of 8 million, the American colonies had a combined population of 2.5 million.
That's a big chunk of the population who are culturally British but had no seats in Parliament. Which was fine when parliament never interfered and let colonies govern themselves, but than they started dismissing legislatures, halting migration, halting settlement, halting trade, and several other factors.
Ultimately, after William Pitt the Elder, the leaders didn't take appropriate steps to mend ties with the colonies. They underestimated how opposed the general population was, and overestimated the ability to hold overseas colonies against their will.

I don't count the Civil War as a revolution, there was no significant redistribution of wealth nor social change

>the American colonies had a combined population of 2.5 million
By the time of the American Revolution, the English were less than 50% of the population of the Thirteen Colonies. Multiculturalism didn't ruin America, it spawned it.

Not old enough

>I find it interesting how the UK never had a bourgeois revolution like most European countries, basically your landed gentry transferred their wealth into active capital and kept their power
And the end result is largely the same today. So it's not really that relevant.

That’s the last straw. I no longer recognise the ‘American’ Revolution

Come home brown man

you get it all back at the end of the year anyway so who cares