Everytime a french poster says something mean about America I read it with a french accent and can't take it seriously

Everytime a french poster says something mean about America I read it with a french accent and can't take it seriously

Attached: e5e.png (1130x690, 28.36K)

I know, youre a mutt, your intelect isnt challengintg itself.

Is french animation good?
The only thing i know are those artsy shorts from catsuka

Lol hon hon
Probably not, I don't know

Damn you were quick to respond. You must be fuming through the screen

I see you only care about if people are reacting fulming seething coping dilating whateve buzzword you kiddos came up to justify the sadness of your life if you have to behabing like that in your mother tongue.
>Inb4 whatever buzzword reply

I zee joo onli care abzout if peepole are reacting fuming setting coping deelating whateveur buzzword joo kiddoz came eup to yustify ze zadnez of yeur life eef joo have to behabing like zat in your mozzertongue
>inbquatre whateveur buzzword reply

it's ok Frenchman, I still like your culture even if you look down on us

you did it, you have amerimutt upvote

my grandpa used to cook snails, they are tasty

Goteem
Pic related

Attached: images (1).jpg (263x192, 7.21K)

being unble to defend yourself in your own fucking tongue, sad

Why would someone at the zoo need to defend themselves against a howling monkey behind a glass enclosure?

Everytime a french cracka be runnin his mouf bout america n shiet i read dat wita french accent and i ain't no takin dat seriously

As of today is a hit or miss

Both you western euro and yank cunts are so fucking arrogant and insufferable, goddamn.

Typical Aussie, shitting on America one second but then next second will get on his knees pleading for America's help against Chinks.

Attached: helmet-laws.jpg (600x600, 69.41K)

why are you like that seriously, what makes you angloid flags so insufferbale online, what the fuck are you eating

They obviously don't teach comprehension in seppo education eh?

seppos aren't Anglo you retard

Wash yourself pierre. Even here I can smell your putrid fragrance

Fantastic thread eh

Alright Pierre, you've entertained me enough for tonight, I'm going to bed. Goodnight

they ride dutch bikes? vgh cant suffer in north korea

why are they like that seriously ?

Like what? Fucking retards?

Its their educational system I reckon

i do the same thing OP

it's obvious they do it on purpose and i bet their educatiobal system dont teach them to be retards on purpose, so once again why are they like that ?

Nice copes you butthurt mutt

>it iz le obvious zey do it on porpoise i bet zer educational le system does not le teach them to be ze retard, why are zey like that?