>imagine being the world strongest nation

And then trying to put down a country the size of los Angeles because his best friend is china and crime is lower than theirs .

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-053258~2.png (1080x791, 109.33K)

Who? What? When?

El Salvador is a narcostate that hates whites.

Take my upvote

The word freedom to Americans is just catch all for some weird identity some Americans seem to hold and he isn't wrong on that but this bitcoin shit is dumb as hell and reeks of someone terminally online. That is someone you don't want in government.

Go back to pleddit

We should annex el salvador guatemala and nicaragua

Attached: images (38).jpg (423x724, 40.88K)

Get shot faggot

do it
it'll be funny

Skipping out on Belize?

Finally a country for chuds. Any time a chud acts up tell him to move to his new chud paradise.

Based

We need to expand the beanersraum

Attached: images (45).jpg (504x609, 36.48K)

No one wants your shit narco culture we drive hiluxes and stay faithful

Absolute cope sorry you cia niggers can't land your drugs there

You will be annexed.

Attached: images (48).jpg (669x458, 45.54K)

This nigger thinks he rules a country. He barely rules a city, a single fucking city, and he's only on top of a gang called police. No one takes this fucking idiot seriously.

Shut the fuck up and buy Bitcoin. Maybe he is a corrupted clown but Bitcoin is still the future.
It will unleash a world of unbreakable power for humanity, don't you see it.
God I hate common people like you.

No one's going to buy your bags. You got scammed, bitch.

>To da moon!

Attached: download.png (204x247, 5.6K)

based and redpilled
cringe and bluepilled

>No one's going to buy your bags. You got scammed, bitch.
I bought a house with Bitcoin. I have more money that you will ever earn in a whole life a labor. I'm diversified enough to stay rich even if Bitcoin falls to 0.
But in the end I truly don't care about my wealth. From day 1 when I bought Bitcoin in 2010 I saw it as a blessing for humanity.