Tfw australian instead of a chadkiwi

>tfw australian instead of a chadkiwi
FUCK

Attached: 1645354403745.gif (315x304, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/rural/2021/02/high-competition-leads-to-eye-watering-hourly-rates-for-fruit-pickers-but-there-s-still-few-takers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very low quality post

If NZ is better then why do they all move over here?

do they?

10% not even including off spring born in aus

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-114637_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 247.73K)

wtf where are they all
i've never met a kiwi here and i live in brisvegas

They're all here in Smellbourne. My school had heaps of islanders. More islanders than white new zealanders

>>>>>>white new zealanders

4% of ur city is nzers

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-115437_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 273.74K)

WHERE ARE THEY THEN

1/6 of all maoris in the world live in Australia
Have you gone around asking every person you have ever met where they were born?

No but I mean you can tell a kiwi/samoan

NZers are white and Samoans are brown

anontachisamadono I...

I met two Kiwis the other day
Both good blokes

I like Australia.

Attached: australia.jpg (608x504, 59.75K)

this is LITERALLY how every day goes here

Honestly Australia looks pretty comfy

All my aus m8s seem to live in detached houses with big lawns and plenty of space for BBQs. Despite having working class jobs like as truckies or warehousing.

Meanwhile a working class retail job here will get you a moldy flat after saving wages 40-50yrs.

Any bongs that stayed in the UK during the 60's when they could have moved to Aus or South Africa were retarded. Unfortunately my family were retarded and I live in one such post- industrial region destroyed by drugs and poverty

LITERALLY the opposite actually

Come to NZ, its like aus but wages are slightly lower however the climate is actually livable

So, you're saying that you guys don't actually ride on crocodiles?

He's lying, we do

But you don't really have any jobs or industry, Aus still has opportunity and the chance to make dosh

This is a British cunt, not s*moan
Why would you want to be born into this trash heap?

Attached: 1647662137697m.jpg (1000x1024, 71.88K)

but muh maoris

>But you don't really have any jobs or industry
What are you talking about we are a standard first world country the same as anyone. Trades are all making 6 figures here and even fruit pickers are making up to 40NZD an hour newshub.co.nz/home/rural/2021/02/high-competition-leads-to-eye-watering-hourly-rates-for-fruit-pickers-but-there-s-still-few-takers.html

i love Miku