/brit/

Roman Abramovich edition

Attached: roman abramovich.jpg (676x628, 192.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpfpVdGVoz8
reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/tng6zo/damn/
youtube.com/watch?v=xunBc6CGi_8
forbes.com/sites/lisakim/2022/03/23/zelensky-asked-biden-to-not-sanction-billionaire-oligarch-abramovich-report-says/
wsj.com/articles/ukrainian-president-asked-biden-not-to-sanction-abramovich-to-facilitate-peace-talks-11648053860
youtube.com/watch?v=OuF19EAP9E0
snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SwhXmLblbqw
youtu.be/GrMCwq-qfJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

Getting blacked

On this day in British History

>1005 – Kenneth III King of Alba is killed in battle at Monzievaird in Strathearn by Malcolm II
>1306 – Robert the Bruce becomes King of Scots
>1576 – Jerome Savage takes out a sub-lease to start the Newington Butts Theatre outside London. Possibly the earliest Elizabethan theatre.
>1584 – Sir Walter Raleigh is granted a patent to colonize Virginia.
>1708 – A French fleet anchors nears Fife Ness as part of the planned French invasion of Britain.
>1802 – The Treaty of Amiens is signed as a "Definitive Treaty of Peace" between France and the United Kingdom.
>1807 – The Swansea and Mumbles Railway, then known as the Oystermouth Railway, becomes the first passenger-carrying railway in the world.
>1996 – The European Union's Veterinarian Committee bans the export of British beef and its by-products as a result of mad cow disease.

Attached: 13C9FDA9-EC69-4DEC-B1C8-BA513E797B2E.jpg (750x933, 527.63K)

really is mad when you look at how much of the soviet union's elite were jews
maybe not the tip top but they settled in comfortably at the level just below

Name on vpn off, racismlad

anime

>colonize
FOY

Turns out Zelensky asked the yanks not to sanction him.

*moves to Israel to escape sanctions*

Reckon the parents will kick me out

trans rights? nah
trains rights? yah

why would a neo nazi not want a jew to be sanctioned? sounds like fake news
unless he supports the blues maybe?

leftypols DM's exposed [ Leak ] (2021)

Attached: ECWLYwvXsAAIOap[2].jpg (1205x2048, 149.96K)

mental how this bloke still has a youtube career after this

ktim

Attached: v2_697.jpg (1920x1080, 575.01K)

>2021
this is from 2-3 years ago or something

Dan's Friday night livestream is starting now

Attached: MrSmelly1977.jpg (720x670, 263.45K)

I'll take Jewish Bolsheviks over Aryan capitalists.

why has cahrli xcx now released 4 new songs on deluxe version
would feel gutted if i bought original just a week ago

i'm english

Attached: 1648158403295.png (1024x683, 1.01M)

Sanctions against him make 0 sense

…yh

why?

all i want i cool webms of combat footage but since the war started i have been extremely disappointed.

Who buys music?

human beings

this is fucked
reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/tng6zo/damn/

England > Ireland > Wales > Northern Ireland > Scotland

just lathered the chest in vapour rub and now im in bed

big fan

Attached: FFAB2A71-312D-4F03-B880-6BC69AF2EC2F.png (1992x1992, 861.36K)

watching Van Helsing on ITV4+1

kino movie

Newfags and Oldfags represent

Attached: 1648229173656.png (1352x693, 227.09K)

Gonna miss this based lad.

Attached: Roman_Abramovich.png (1024x1024, 999.75K)

t. Henry D'Arcy

is quite surreal to imagine someone discovering this site now

So new I'm not on the chart

>implying you dont want to get involved like the good old days

Attached: germans chimping out.webm (608x352, 2.09M)

Bootlicking little Uncle Tom

ELDEN RING
FROMSOFT MADE THE SAME DAMN GAME AGAIN

Attached: MV5BNTMyYTJkMzAtOGUxNy00ZGFmLWI0NzUtOWRiOWIwOWFmZGNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQxNzM0MjI@._V1_.jpg (1200x1200, 77.83K)

this has changed
definitely wasn’t an old fag when i started posting in 2009

pretty sure that 2015/16 face is made up, is it meant to be moot?

First browsed Any Forums and Any Forums for a bit in 2008/09 but didn't really become an active user until 2010.

youtube.com/watch?v=xunBc6CGi_8

Whats happening here then?

It's actually insane funny how Russian billionaires were trying to escape Russian courts where they can lose all their money because someone in the government said so but it turned out that the uk is the same. I bet Putin is happy as fuck right now because this is telling that eventually it will happen and it actually happened despite its absurdity

think ive seen you reply those exact words to that exact post before

Antisemitism is a weapon of the bourgeoisie to divert the revolutionary hatred of the working class for capitalists. I'd gladly give every fellow "gentile" who's a capitalist or aristocrat a bullet in the back of the head before killing a Jewish worker.

Attached: download (10).jpg (266x189, 10.31K)

Of course it's moot are you blind

The last 10-20% or so of the game is a fucking slog
not satisfying at all, just annoying

think you are mistaking me for another poster mate x

forbes.com/sites/lisakim/2022/03/23/zelensky-asked-biden-to-not-sanction-billionaire-oligarch-abramovich-report-says/

wsj.com/articles/ukrainian-president-asked-biden-not-to-sanction-abramovich-to-facilitate-peace-talks-11648053860

That's luggage lad.

Perplexing post

Purely motivated by
>boris and co who want an easy win by punishing the #1 most famous "russian oligarch" in the country
and
>football tribalism by rival fans who reeeeeee that chelsea is rich and successful

thought charli xcx made music for teenage slags? dont think ive heard a song by her thinking about it

they aren’t
the average age on this site is getting older and older

The lads

Attached: 1647629034884.jpg (1196x636, 588.24K)

yeah you're right. Think gays like it as well.

"ah yes, the bottom bit of a lettuce leaf, the white basically inedible bit, that'll be perfect to go in his sandwiches" - the missus

alri lads

Attached: BEARD-B3-2.jpg (600x600, 159.07K)

Apparently he did a video addressing it, never seen it
Either way cuckoldry isn't as taboo as it once was, even raceplay like that bizarrely

no i have spoken about this before, my dad used to read to me as a kid about 'balauri' and 'zmei', really distinct mythological creatures in romanian
im not saying tolkien with glaurung took some inspiration from them, but he deffo did

ah yes the coke, i love coke, who doesnt
youtube.com/watch?v=OuF19EAP9E0

Attached: Glaurung_y_Nineor (3).jpg (1260x841, 278.49K)

it's a caricature ffs

im a mong who can’t read graphs
ignore me aha x

sure but will be some people nonethless finding it now
never listened to radio la?

gave up for the time being at fire giant and i loved everything ive played by em, thats includes shadow tower and a few kings fields. maybe im fatigued tho

Abramovich is a Jewish bloke who also has Ukrainian ancestry and, of course, close ties to the west through his ownership of Chelsea and close ties to Israel too. Made perfect sense for him to try and facilitate peace talks between Russia and Ukraine as he's one of the more western-aligned "oligarchs", while still being Russian. Boris probably fucked that up now though.

Rorke spaffing on his Hatsune Miku doll

oh well maybe he isn't a neo nazi then

Technically speaking I'm a newfag since I rarely used Any Forums before 2018 since KC was my main imageboard

Attached: 1644288521989.jpg (153x249, 11.82K)

Came for /new/ and Any Forums and moved to krautchan for a few years then came back this way

Kosher pickle rorke wiggling around

Bought an aftershave on MrSmelly's recommendation. It BETTER be good.

I am exclusively attracted to tomboys. Big boobs? Big ass? Long hair?
All of that is shit to me. Conventional femininity is shit to me.

Does anyone else know that feel?

Attached: 3C1D2BA4-2FEC-4D63-8FE1-71EC76B22E50.png (600x400, 207.71K)

do attractive women go to the pub

not since the early-mid 00s, no

no they go clubbing with chad and deano

hated the fire giant, although I was a int/dex build so they I suspect they purposely put that there to fuck you in that instance as every single one of his attacks one shotted me

the bosses honestly get more annoying after that part

Leftypol spaffing in a man dressed as Hatsune Miku

looking forward to the world cup
never seen so much seethe on spee during the euros

Attached: EF6A200C-A413-43EA-A477-3FB9CF2DF472.jpg (750x622, 365.39K)

Rorke getting his cricumcison botched

snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/

Feeling a bit drunk and disgusting lads x

Quite accurate.

Attached: eero_jarnefelt_raatajat_rahanalaiset_1893_ateneumin_taidemuseo_kuva_kansallisgalleria_hannu_aaltonen.jpg (2000x1609, 903.2K)

how much longer will you stay mad about the euros

euros were great fun but completely ruined by that final. literally couldn't have had a worse ending. would have preferred to have lost to denmark and then watched a kino final without being emotionally invested

i probably lurked close to five years before finally posting in like 2011

Everyone who's privately educated should be bombarded by an armoured train of leather-clad communists.

Attached: 40ab297761c6ee8992cc8de7ac4d6950.jpg (1280x851, 188.8K)

AMERICA FIRST BITCH

Attached: _123115894_24348788-high_res-louis-theroux-forbidden-america.jpg (976x649, 142.74K)

Rorke being envious of this

never understood this gimmick
why would anyone care about sir walter raleigh getting a patent to colonize virginia today
really

Euros really rounded on England after they lost, almost felt bad for them

Yeah I bet you would love a group of leather-clad men to bombard your face wouldn't you

found Any Forums in 2007/8 but didn't start using it regularly till 2013/14

isn't this guy gay?

Recall some months ago that mong who posts those videos from that 40y/o boomer who does aftershave review videos posted a video that showed the guy in a pub and there were 2 moderately attractive women talking to him.

One student-age EU lass who he was trying to get fired into and another, less attractive, one who was clearly keen for it. So yes I reckon fairly OK birds to go to pubs.

I want a Jewish wife to love and care for

Attached: Jewish gf.webm (720x1280, 1.23M)

was definitely some sort of post-brexit revenge type thing

going through the medias and getting mad at those "heartwarming" yank videos about shit like 4 year old little Hunter "Maverick" Tuckerson meeting his baby brother and crying or a dog seeing his owner after ages, while that fucking annoying song Send Me On My Way plays in the background. bog off i'm fuming

Attached: pooser.jpg (600x895, 37.84K)

my queen
youtube.com/watch?v=SwhXmLblbqw

Business idea: form really wacky federations, like uniting Australia with Estonia, or Switzerland with Fiji

just getting to the final was worth it
the whole board was against us

Attached: A408EDF6-A16D-4765-A462-DAFADD1FE01F.png (1525x1056, 41.68K)

absolutely seething

absolutely insane to post this

>Hunter "Maverick" Tuckerson

Attached: 949A38EB-165B-4697-BD30-AA3D47697B64.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Spent too much on Chocolate bars today lads.

But you know I'm just trying to figure out what I like innit. Bit of experimentation

Attached: 97.jpg (612x408, 32.89K)

Not happy. Not happy at all.

mad incels actually look up to the gimps on this doc

Just laugh at the fact Italy got their karma yesterday.

MAN EATING BUCKET OF SHIT IS ANNOYED AT THE TASTE OF SHIT, MORE NEWS AT 11

How is your evening, fellow Kings?

furiously based

Attached: 09d8gf.jpg (704x664, 84.12K)

why is john oliver interviewing that guy?

shit

>the English still seething about the Euros

Lmfao, they had the easiest route to the finals possible, they had all the luck in the world, no major injuries, got to play most of their games including the final at home, all the big teams got knocked out in fluke results...

Yet they fucking bottled it against some completely no name Italian side, full of aging cunts who couldn't even get into the world cup a few months later, missing their best player

All because Southgate made meme blacks take penalties because he thought he would get a knighthood for ending racism altogether

Literally their best chance for silverware ever, the whole of /Brit/ full of Deanos unironically changing "IT'S COMING HOME" and then a load of meme dagos stole it from you lmfao

Attached: Wo1xLNy.png (302x299, 353.2K)

that just makes us look worse though innit. we lost a final on our own turf to a team that failed to qualify for both the preceding and the following world cups. and we lost in the most embarrassing, hilarious way possible. just a bit sad innit

Yanks trying to make homelessness sexy youtu.be/GrMCwq-qfJ8

Football is a shit sport

What's wrong, King?

how much did you pay to shag that Romanian prossie?

then they lost to Ireland in the ruggers loool

can you point to the person seething?

Attached: 9884656.jpg (1070x558, 118.58K)

David Irving is a mad lad

so many things I can’t even begin to name them. But the effect of all that is that I’m currently sitting in my bed, naked, gazing around my messy small 1 bedroom flat and wondering where it all went wrong

watching a travel vlog of honduras

mad how he agreed to do an interview when he knew it was going to be a heavily edited partisan hit piece

>giving it (you)s
when will you spastics learn

youre english tho. and dont comment back with inane shit like seething, its a terrible sport and im glad 'we' lost

i hate football and thoroughly enjoyed watching all the football scrotes get btfo

Attached: 1648219572437.jpg (1967x1599, 424.96K)