What's the worst thing a woman from your country could say to you/call you after approaching her?

What's the worst thing a woman from your country could say to you/call you after approaching her?

Attached: 556.jpg (680x765, 54.55K)

Bro.. She can always tell her friends, show them the chat and laugh at you

Laugh
I had a HR bitch laughing at me too because I was stuttering (out of stress).

I was sitting on a bench and some girls called me ugly and then they laughed while walking away.

Attached: 1523214451623.jpg (500x500, 47.46K)

Attached: 1641536941069.png (640x772, 431.81K)

I got ghosted and then she changed schools mid year

They called you ugly just like that? Without you doing anything?

He was being ugly

This dude has more balls than I do, really males me think

Well aside from that, I find it weird to tell someone ugly they're ugly just like that

Women are terrorist

nothing.
t knower

No is fine, the worst thing is a "what?".

While I lived in Norway a woman matched me on Tinder just to tell me she didn't like me because I was fat, and that I would be handsome if I was skinny

Attached: pepe1.jpg (319x333, 28.54K)

stop being fat, fatty

The thing is that if you actually don't want to hear a "no". You have to "play around" with people. I don't know if that works in other places, but it is basically dropping "hints" and checking out how she reacts. I don't like bullshit, so I would rather die alone than have to deal with shit like that my entire life. But considering how desperate some anons are, try to insinuate things to women you know, and check their reaction.

That is how "Chads" actually manage to get laid with a shit ton of people while not being seen as harassment or some shit.

Maybe if I find someone that felt really worth of the bs. I would rather die alone is a strong statement considering that I don't know all women in the world.

Based. I hope it worked bro.

guess I'm a chad then lmao

inb4 "I'm le ugly and women don't look at me". Just shower everyday and if you are that fucking ugly, learn how to play an instrument, pick an used guitar for cheap, learn the latest normie song that people are listening to in the radio (this should unironically take less than 2 months of not taking it too seriously, and a month if you are try harding). And women will look at you with other eyes, just because you can play some bs instrument.

who cares I don't approach w*men lol