What happens here? what is this region going to look like in 20, 30 years?

what happens here? what is this region going to look like in 20, 30 years?

Attached: Caucasus_regions_map3.png (2070x1789, 635.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Azerbaijan_(political_concept)
youtube.com/watch?v=2obl0A4AN9U
youtube.com/watch?v=RfUjX6-4omE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia will take it all over, because the Russian empire is unstoppable.

pretty much this

Attached: kavkaz.png (918x1113, 104.55K)

Azeris are basically Turkish speaking and go deep into Iran, Georgians are more Westernized, North is a mess, Armenia is allied with Russia

its a place where they compete on who is whiter. But the ironic thing is since I've met them in person. Azeris are more brown than Armenians lmao.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1280x720, 138.68K)

I support South Ossetia because Ossetians are Indo-Evropean and Abkhazia because their flag has a LotR reference

Azeris are objectively the brownest in the Southern Caucasus.

Abkhazia has been georgian clay historically for thousands of years. This is why georgians are so paranoid about russian refugees flooding into Georgia. They're afraid those russians will welcome russian annexation. Cause this is what happened to South Ossetia and Abkhazia. The settlers there are settled in Georgian clay. And they've only been there a few hundred years and were a minority as well. The native georgian population was deported and genocided.

It's true when georgians say if they support ossetian independence so much why dont they relinquish all their claims in the caucasus including north ossetia. Russia has no claims to any caucasian territory since they've only conquered it recently within the last 200 years

That's true for South Ossetia, but Abkhazia is a bit more complicated.
We and the Abkhaz came there simultaneously (no homo) in ancient times but lived in separate areas. The anti-muslim pogroms in the late 18th / early 19th century kicked out a shitton of Georgians and Abkhaz alike, then there was a subsequent migration of other Georgians and then the breakdown of Georgian Abkhaz relations under the USSR culminated in the war later because of we wuzzery.

Among the peoples of Transcaucasia, the people with the most Indo-European / Yamnaya component are Azerbaijanis.

Attached: E6uQDfFWYCkjyKW.jfif.jpg (2336x1722, 341.84K)

West Azerbaijan is there

Attached: 14b901dece0ea4de60319317c2149fc8.jpg (600x593, 55.47K)

Reading into conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan, it feels like Armenia was always outgunned and outmanned since early 2000, but they were too arrogant to look for peaceful solution to conflict and apparently they always refused all attempts to end conflict.

Why were they so sure about their ability to fight against Azerbaijan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Azerbaijan_(political_concept)

>Why were they so sure about their ability to fight against Azerbaijan?
They trust Russians all the time.

As soon as Pashinyan, a leader who wanted to turn the country's face to the West, tried to move Armenia away from Russian domination and to develop ties with Western Europe, they were slapped by Russia.

And Turkey is stronger than in the past and has the mentality to fight for its brothers.Now they are cursing the Russians. Just like the Kurds cursing at the Westerners because West left them alone.

There is a nice saying in Turkish; "You can't go to fuck with someone else's dick."

Attached: 35236.jpg (840x471, 120.66K)

>"You can't go to fuck with someone else's dick."
sounds appropriate for a nation of degenerate play pretend muslims

So what the fuck are they supposed to do then? Armenia is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I think power struggle between Armenia and Azerbaijan. No clue about what happens in Georgia.

Kurds in Syria are still supported by America? When they had that prison brake with ISIS prisoners, there were American Apaches and special forces killing ISIS members.

I feel that Kurds were not abandoned, Turkey just had "more right" to territory in Syrian than Kurds do, or thats how westerners think.

>So what the fuck are they supposed to do then?
Literally no idea, they fucked up so bad. I don't see a way out for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2obl0A4AN9U
youtube.com/watch?v=RfUjX6-4omE

>I don't see a way out for them.
That's really sad. They're already so poverty stricken and so many of them have had to leave the land their ancestors have inhabited for thousands of years.

They are in poverty because they have hostile relations with almost all of their neighbors. Georgia because they are aligned with Russia, Turkey because of obvious reasons and Azerbaijan because war in early 90's.

Unlike Israel? Don't tell me Turkey occupying majority Greek Northern Cyprus was somehow less "hostile" than Armenians intervening in favour of the Artsakh republic?

Yeah, but might makes it right. If Israel and Turkey were poor countries with collapsing demographics AND no allies, they would not go around occupying other countries

>That's really sad.
Yes it is. They called Millet-i Sadıka(Loyal Nation) in Ottoman Empire before they fucked everything up.
I don't want to get into deep politics and fuck the thread, but they kinda deserved it. They have been tricked by the Russians since the early 1900s.

Attached: 320582356.jpg (1254x1787, 850.23K)

how do you know?