Should I move to Amerikkka?

Should I move to Amerikkka?

Attached: 1648195977230.jpg (662x442, 89.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TfeHKGvcEUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, you should fight against monke.

Fucking idiot leaving this for murica

Attached: 1302B892-B404-47CD-8D34-A7FC63921E92.jpg (946x744, 987.59K)

sure

Attached: 1646776331435.jpg (558x900, 125.71K)

This

America has thousands of places that look like that or better

Attached: montana-in-pictures-most-beautiful-places-to-visit-going-to-the-sun-road.jpg (730x449, 113.52K)

cgi

Visit or come here for school, there's nothing to gain from living here unless you are looking for investors.

youtu.be/TfeHKGvcEUg
>i don't like your kind of people, i don't like to see you come to this clean country (and your) oily hair. Dressed up in those silk suits, trying to pass yourselves of as decent americans

Ever heard of Montana? Wyoming? Utah?

Nope, American/Canadian roads are ugly and soulless

there's no point in living in such states though
The only reason to move from Europe to the US is to move to California and make mad cash

Is this even a question? You'd be allowed to keep the money you make in the United States. Unlike in Italy, where the state will take it and give it to neapolitans and old parasites.
You can't eat scenery.

Only if you're brown

You don't understand how life works, stop sharing your worthless opinion you useless waste of air.

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-201631~2.png (1080x2282, 530.9K)

W-why?

No, you are white

bro that's not me lmao
I was just saying, that as a European, the main motivation to move to America was to get a better salary, we got beautiful nature in Europe already
I'm not that schizo though

WTF is America? Your experience will vary greatly by state. Go live in rural West Virginia and see how well a Terrone fits in with the locals.

>White majority state still discriminating
Something must be done about that. I suggest shipping thousands of Hondurans there.

Not please move to mexico and improve our race and country, please :3