Can someone explain me why companies boycott russians specifically? I'm not talking fastfood chains and shit...

Can someone explain me why companies boycott russians specifically? I'm not talking fastfood chains and shit, I'm talking about things that are completely unrelated to politics. For example you can't install Qt anymore from a russian ip. What then, the students and the bearded fat niggas gonna stand up and go protest or some shit? Github is planning to exclude russians (and they didn't do so yet only because we make up half of their users). Firefox removed yandex and mail search engines (though it only affects the normies who use them but goes to show MUH OPEN SOURCE MOVEMENT). Daemon tools? Oracle banning cloud users? What the fuck is this open fascism?

Attached: 1616977694026.jpg (225x225, 5.5K)

Oh yeah forgot the mainstream gaming industry. People just move to different games from those games and that's it. They don't target the politically active people this way, so what the fuck are they doing?

Stop killing innocent Ukrainians.

maybe dont bomb civilians and this wouldnt happen

mainly just pr reasons, russia and russians are le boogeyman at the moment

Majority of big companies just want to do something to show the world that they condemn our actions but don't want to do something so extreme to actually harm their business. Some of them really believe that an average person can do something to stop Putin's reign

America does it every day for more than 100 years why doesn't such thing happen to them?

Have theory its a soft global tyranny that is happening where if whoever considers you enemy to the world they will starve that country from what they have grown accustomed to.
So If someone ever goes against what the first world say or want they have set a predecent of that companies that your country has become reliant on will boycott you. Its sort of a pseudo total war but without bloodshed. I find it kinda scary.

Russians aren't killing anyone. The state and the military does. Russians just live their lives as they always did

Honest answer
Your government owes 2.3 trillion due to the war
Your currency is shit
You keep breaking corporate laws

Russians simply have no money to buy their shit, russians steal their shit and nothing is lost by pulling out.

You are poor. We arent going to set up a porshe dealership in africa.

funnily enough, i was waiting for this exact reply
unique take my sudanese friend
the state and the military which consist of...?

>Russians just live their lives as they always did
Pretending like an invasion is some sort of natural disaster no one can prevent

Government workers and army personnel

It's just cancel culture, it's a bandwagon. They want to show that they are morally superior by making Russians suffer. Most people aren't intelligent enough to see nuances, they just see that Russia is bad but they lack the intellectual capability to consider whether what they do makes sense. So in their simple minds, anything that has to do with Russia must be bad and should be destroyed, and that includes Russians.

This was debunked.

Russia is pretty irrelevant for anything that isn't oil/gas, so it's easier to boycott Russia than dealing with backlash from western consumers.
Also, some companies are being restricted by sanctions anyway.

Haha
It would cost them 1000 rubles fpr a happy meal

Thats 3/4 of a russians daily wage lol

Why the fuck would we leave a mcdonalds there now lol

One ponders what might have happened in the very recent history that might have caused that weird behaviour

really curious

Attached: 1632398028200.png (798x662, 1.09M)

They want everyday russians to get so pissed off that they rise up and overthrow monke

>Your government owes 2.3 trillion due to the war
False
>Your currency is shit
Already back to pre-sanction level
>Russians simply have no money to buy their shit, russians steal their shit and nothing is lost by pulling out.
Also False and entirely irrelevant to what he's talking about. He's talking about shit like girhub not companies. Take your meds, schizo shill

Most people never grow out of their elementary school mentality of bullying. They can pretend all they want but lets be honest most of these people are like hyenas at an acceptable target

*github

You are wrong and retarded
And completely off-topic

How do you owe due to the war? Owe to who? We have government bonds like any other country on this planet and we paid everything back accordingly.
True but it lost 20% of its value despite that the world united against us
I name laws that we have broken

>It's just cancel culture, it's a bandwagon.
This

He's a schizo redditspacing shill posting in every Russia Ukraine thread. Ignore him

Haha i just checked the rates
Its like 150$ if you were an american

Jesus. Its poverty. They cant buy the goods, so businesses left.