Natobros we need to send a humanitarian mission to ukraine

Natobros we need to send a humanitarian mission to ukraine

Attached: mh1s870yo0m81.jpg (544x408, 50.18K)

JUST
FUCKING
TRY

we should send humanitarian rockets to moscow

Do it yourselves

oh come on
it will only be a "special operation"

That would be really nice

nope sorry still not interested in your little conflict

Attached: ppca.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

t. poopenfarten

yes, we would fill the rocket with it

Do it

Attached: 1648033270808.jpg (2230x1567, 671.83K)

don't fucking make us
everyone hates you btw

Pls don't I have relatives in Poland

Attached: 1618849441269.gif (480x256, 3.16M)

imagine if America left NATO right before Russia invaded Poland or the Baltics
the seethe would entertain me for a decade

Attached: 1609134819495.jpg (510x494, 50.82K)

DO IT.
I want to die in thermobaric explosion with 5 patches of Russian soldiers in my pocket that I mutilated 3 days prior

Biden is in Warsaw today and tommorow so...

Poland will start another world war . Pls don't

Damn, it would be so fun

This. I remember how it ended last time. But maybe we can reach Moscow before winter this time. Haha...

seriously
the russia hate made me hate poles and balts posters, they deserve it based on that alone

You wouldn't get it since you're some spoiled brat that lives save in the US. You never had to deal with the russians and the influences of real communism. You're probably think that Putin is le based and also you're likely not even old enough to post and this website.

same goes for you though

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:

- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kyiv was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops

DO NOT FALL FOR NATO TRANNY TRICKS
FUCK THE WEST