My calculus one teacher has to teach basics maths due to the huge ammount of affirmative action niggas

My calculus one teacher has to teach basics maths due to the huge ammount of affirmative action niggas

Attached: download.png (268x188, 3.41K)

They unironically always do that. What are you talking about?

How do they execute AA within 99% brown population? You don't even have castes

Only retards waste time studying

Lightskin mutts are seen s whiteand they are pretty commom
Plus its also based if they studied on private or public schools

public schools vs private schools
private schools students used to be 90% of public (free) university students before affirmative action, now its 50-50

I'm taking multivariable calc rn and just did very well on an assessment on wednesday :)

Its free except they cost billions of taxpayer money

Nope they said the y used to go straight to calculus but the umber of failing students was too high lmao
Affirmative qctio niggas can ener here 630 on enem

I was taking it, but it was online, and kinda meh. I ended up dropping it and going to do it again when things get back to normal. They rushed a bunch of shit, and my class was filled with retards.
>professor sends an assignment
>literal examples from the book
>people start complaining
>I ask them wtf?
>they get mad.jpg
>...
>more bs
>I lose my temper
>professor asks us to make a group work with at least 3 people
Ah fuck that shit, I'm not carrying some annoying dead weight fucker. I would rather do this shit again.

For normal ppl is around 720

It is not like that, user. Just check out that Stewart Calculus book, it starts with functions.

In my high school it was like the opposite during. We began learning calculus at the end of the year in pre-calc, then in senior year we had a head start.

You have AA for people from public schools, people with low income and black people. OP is just an incel retard

Lmao stay out of our unis they arent charity centers

Yes. that's what taxes are for you retard. paying for public goods

Mine is actually online too but the professor is pretty good. Also group work for any calc class sounds retarded.

So its not free at all

>our unis
>our
you don't have anything lmao. you're just an angsty incel

During my first semester, my physics I professor threw derivatives and integrals at us right in the 2nd or 3rd week, before we were even finished with studying limits in the Calc. 1 classes which we took simultaneously.

Are your public schools shit too? Ours are but public unis are good. We have AA based on castes regardless

yeah. but with have two kinds of public school. federal and state. state school are shit tier but the federal ones are some of the best in the country

and then they wonder why our scientists and engineers are a joke

except for USP and UNICAMP, which are the 2 best schools in the cunt and are state schools.

>Seething this hard
Come on, macaco.

>singapore
>5 mil people
>2 unis among the world top 10 for STEM
pls teach us your secret singapore user