Thoughts on Indian culture?

Thoughts on Indian culture?

Attached: 1648119167012.webm (352x640, 1.41M)

Fantastic

they cannot suffer

based

I hope to God that's not shit.

That's cow dung

he's possessed
needs Jesus

Is he having sex with a pile of shit?

Please Pakistan nuke them

Attached: merdeun.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

POO

Good morning sirs

I don’t know how anthropologists convince themselves that all cultures are equal. Obviously they haven’t seen shit like this (heh)

Indians literally worship poo lying on the street

yea japan is obviously superior to every other one

Attached: japan-battotai.gif (640x426, 3.43M)

I hope indians aren't encouraged to reject their own historical philosophies and cultures when they're mocked for certain things, and especially don't bother with most modern takes on spirituality and religion, especially in replacement of your own heritage.

Thats old we've moved on to newer rituals sir

What is the context for OP?

Is there no serious debate in Indian public opinion about how unhealthy and ridiculous these traditions are?

>Is there no serious debate in Indian public opinion about how unhealthy and ridiculous these traditions are?
No, questioning this is considered an attack on a religion and culture as a whole.
Nationalist run this country, they'll come after you

but thats not what the average indian does or?

Obviously the average Indian isn't slathering themselves with cow shit. I assume these niggas are extremely devout.

The average Indian does not do this and is probably silently disgusted by this but he wont question coz muh culture and religion
But these retards have a huge political sway

SOVL

No part of Hindu scriptures encourages smothering themselves with cow dung or drinking cow piss. That's what lack of education and environment does to a person.

I wish this was a meme but they REALLY do

but why

STFU diasporanigger this shit is part of the political discourse and nationalist will defend it to the death

so modi rolls himself in shit too?

I have never seen an indian irl

GOOD LUCK POOPIE BRING ME RUPEE

Camps are being prepared Abdool, prepare for Bovine gaSS tests on fags like you