Why are Aussie men so cruel?

Tons of Single Mom's under 25yo

Attached: photo_2022-03-24_11-16-22.jpg (1213x1280, 138.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lgIL8dbSMUA?t=175
youtu.be/mZL336jrLbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So they don't just do it to Filipinas. At least they're consistent.

Attached: australians don't celebrate christmas.png (1692x461, 155.78K)

they are sons of convicts, you give these white skinned niggers money, they naturally act like a gangsta

there are women we want to fuck
and there are women we want to love

we leave unless they are both, and vice versa

Single motherhood is the single largest red flag for a woman that exists, she had a mans baby and he still didn't want shit to do with her

my ex didn't have her period for a while and thinks she had a miscarriage

Dodged a fucking bullet

dont you guys ever use a condom??

yeah heard about this as well. lots of fatherless hapa's

The decent guys don't get women pregnant and ditch them. A woman whos already had a baby and lost her man by 25 goes after idiots, gets pregnant and looks for another man to father her child.

that's a decent evolutionary strategy

yes we do but many people are extremely retarded my friend, that and drunk accidents
i knew a girl who never used condoms "because it doesn't feel as good"
it is just as much a woman's fault as it is a mans for having unprotected sex, but only she will carry the burden

also i cant speak on behalf of all aussies but every non white girl is a pump and dump with no chance for a family,
there are plenty of sexy nonwhites but i don't want incel mutt kids like hapas, seriously look at posts on r/hapas they all hate their parents

its actually an extremely effective strategy in nature
look up cuckoo birds, dont make nest, dont look after kids, just get some other retard to do it

in typical australian fashion we have the biggest cuckoo in the world, the channel-billed cuckoo
picrelated is a cucked magpie feeding it

subscribe for more bird facts

Attached: download (1).jpg (1536x956, 258.02K)

autism

lol
>subscribe for more bird facts
is this where the word 'cuck' came from

>in typical australian fashion we have the biggest cuckoo in the world
You should make this your national animal.

Very based and manpilled

Attached: final truthbomb.jpg (923x633, 129.91K)

australians are manchildren essentially, they've undergone approximately 0.002 seconds of sufferings in their entire life and thus have failed to develop empathy or concern for other human beings because they are simply unaware that a thing called suffering exists and are unaware that they are capable of inflicting it on other people

>Why are Aussie men so cruel?
bro, you are so clueless about australia

Attached: thinkaboutit.png (352x121, 30.27K)

yes, it is

the technical term is brood parasite and lots of animals do it
some cuckoo babys have the instinct to push the other host baby birds/eggs out of the nest before they can even see
youtu.be/lgIL8dbSMUA?t=175

"slave ants" also exist, where they steal other colonies larva and make them work in their own nest
see bro its just whites natural instinct to invade, steal and enslave. its survival of the fittest, should of invented guns

the channel billed cuckoo is a migratory bird, so it cucks the birds here in australia when its summer/spring, then flies up to papua new guinea where there's more fruit and nicer weather
so unfortunately i don't think we could claim it as our national bird because they have it up there too

also it sounds like a laughing dinosaur
youtu.be/mZL336jrLbU

Attached: download.jpg (960x796, 81.84K)

South Africans are rapists

niggers burn down your house again?
yous really need a wall or something

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1504871894057.jpg (441x408, 11.17K)

No. Probably less than elsewhere. These are mostly women who have fallen out with the father rather than been abandoned.

All the single mothers in my city are usually young and had a kid when they were in highschool or had just finished, so there's a lot of girls in their early 20s with a son that's 3 or 4 years old. Almost all of them are looking for a replacement dad, hence why people do not want them. I doubt any of you fags on here would put your hand up for being with a woman that just sees you as a free carer for her kid and nothing else.

The indian cuck raises the AUS BVLL's child.