Euros be like

euros be like
>see those gypsies standing there doing nothing?
>they're the scum of the earth
everyone else be like
>ok but why?

>..........
>THEY JUST ARE

Attached: 1598521544607.jpg (555x631, 77.69K)

They steal, they squat, they litter, they beg.

We should send them all to america to give them better opportunities than they have here

Talk to Sleepy Joe, maybe we can get them permanent US residency and send them to your country, if you like them so much.

Good idea.

they fuck your women and that's the real reason you're mad

Wikipedia says we already have the most gypsies by people claiming gypsie heritage

Any reasonable man would hate gypsies if he was forced to spend more than 15 minutes with them. They literally kidnap white children.

Attached: gypsies2.jpg (1908x1146, 207.47K)

Literally have never seen a gypsy with anyone other than another gypsy (man or woman)
It's one of their few redeeming qualities.

Europeans:
>ok here are the reasons why
>they steal, pollute, do crime, abduct children, child molestation etc

americans:
>NOOOO THATS RACIST

see? you shoud take them all
gypsies stay amongst gypsies and fuck only gypsies

These Romani gypsy women stand outside my church with a cardboard sign when mass is over begging parishioners for money. Once the crowd is gone, some guy picks her up in a Dodge Grand Caravan. Every time.

>>they steal, pollute, do crime, abduct children, child molestation etc
sounds like wipepo tee bee aitch

Good ideia but please dont sendo them here we already have venecos everywhere now

Yes and meanwhile American pavement apes are violent as fuck and murder white americans like it's nothing and Europeans call us racist for not putting up with it

Attached: E262qr4XoAEnhCf.png (750x543, 311.34K)

>b-but Yuros

Attached: 1608473312491.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

therr are a gazillion of funny 'jaks edits and you fags choose the most boring and over used ones?

>therr are a gazillion of funny 'jaks edits and you fags choose the most boring and over used ones?

Attached: 1631854406651.png (915x915, 79.46K)

>Romani
Don't humanize them.

They are subhumans. I delibirately avoid eye contact, i don't want to acknowledge them. They sit out side grocery stores on flattened cardboard boxes looking as sad as they possibly can to prey on soys and women. I wanna kick the shit out of them but i will get in trouble with the popo.

Same here, there are a few regulars who have been begging there for years instead of getting a real job.
Seeing these filthy creatures fills me with so much rage, you would not believe.

I was on a tour in Rome and the guide literally stopped by some gypsies and was like
>these are gypsies they are the worst kind of people
>the women will toss their baby at you and when you catch it they steal your money from your pockets
then the gypsies got up and left kek

Attached: BPP_MDG_240117CHASE_807JPG.jpg (615x410, 36.64K)

I once had a uni teacher say how much yuros are racist against gypos and how wrong is it. She also proceeded to mention she got mugged in a train in Madrid and it was done by a gypo kek

i have no problem with them
sometimes i dont know how to communicate with them since they dont speak a language i know but they're good when i understand them

>hej hej!

Attached: 1642329301594.jpg (245x300, 37.83K)

>begging
GOD FORBID THEY BEG FOR SOME CHANGE OHHH NOOOOOO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME FOR MY CHANGE

The only gypsies I've ever met were all beggers that almost were kind of scammy. There was even a pair of mother, father and baby that tried getting me to give them money for "their hungry child", but when I did they screamed for more, made a scene and even pinched the baby to get me to sympathize with them. They were at that exact spot for like a week and tried this shit every single time I walked by them after I gave them money the first time. They looked completely clean and the baby completely fine.

Kill yourself you fucking idiot. Americans in a nutshell, enabling and wanting all sorts of degeneracy and faggotry.

> everyone else be like

Yeah the notorious "everyone" called America

Attached: 1648094514861.png (600x500, 125.12K)

There was also an old woman that started crying, screaming, making a scene after I gave her like 5€ (which was all of my money back then, as I was still 13). I had to literally show her the inside of my wallet to make her stop as she wouldn't stop following me and kept on screaming in broken german.

I would trade gypsies for niggers any day

Makes me wanna get a clan of white bros to go outside and beat the shit out of them desu senpai

They will cause you as much misery and pain.I can assure you.

don't hate the player, hate the game

Attached: Anonymous.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

Gypsies assault people, too. Kicking them down stairs, in front of incoming trains and such.

this. imagine being a jaklet in 2022 with all the mega folders

Why don’t you pussies fight back? They’re weaker than Arab’s and negroes by 10 fold.

Imagine samefagging.

Every black citizen (don't know any refugees) I've met here had some job and left me alone, so I honestly prefer them.