How hard is it to get out of active military service in your cunt?

how hard is it to get out of active military service in your cunt?

Attached: kabanit.jpg (1920x1036, 302.91K)

pretty hard I imagine
I don't think anyone cares, it's not like people are joining it on a whim or because of the salary lol

you mean conscription?
relatively easy if u try but you have to try and a lot of folks here dont try so. i went there 4 months did it then quit now i have to redo it later i keep postpone it but eventually ihave to find a way to evade.

pretty hard actually because they a desperate.
A friend with autism (diagnosed) didn't have to go though

It was easy, just had to bribe the Canadian gov'nt for a Citizenship

If your going out with a recruiter, just make sure to let your friends know, keep an eye on your drink, and don’t let him into your house until you feel truly comfortable with him. He may try to gain your confidence by calling you things like strong, brave, and patriotic, also look out for warning signs like him bringing up your poor grades, lack of a job, or bad relationship with your parents

Just don't get recroooooted

Attached: 1623558133901.jpg (1024x807, 100.23K)

just don't sign up lmao

Im gonna get recroot'd

You have to ask to get recruited, and even then, they might not get you.

You can get a diagnosis that you're mentally unfit but I think that has some other repercussions.

why 35 year old like this? They should placed as meat shield at frontline. Getting sick witnessing college/higschool aged guys sent into battlefield and stealing their best moments.

Say that you don't wanna and your knee kinda hurts.

Harder than it used to be, but still common psychological and health reasons are enough to get off.

Dunno, probably pretty hard once you actually sign the papers.

>Getting sick witnessing college/higschool aged guys sent into battlefield and stealing their best moments
lmao thats not what happens, they find these poor kids to meme them into going into the military and coerce them into getting stuck with driving around shit or patrolling fence posts without weekends off, this is what doing "security forces" gets you, you sit and watch absolutely nothing happen and since they always need someone to watch their shit they have you working holidays or getting really shit hours
you will not get to use a gun, you will not get to travel to japan and australia or any cool place, you'll be stuck in texas all year

>how hard is it to get out of active military service in your cunt?
Just don't join the military.
If you're one of the very few who gets forced into conscription then just say you wanna kill people of color and how much you hate jews.
They will send you home right away and you will never be allowed near the military again.

If I'm not mistaken the EU has some treaty that allows for conscientious objectors. In the Netherlands at least you have to be "conscripted" in a non-military function that's longer than the equivalent military function instead. I think 140% as long or something but don't quote me on that.

I just told them I was studying in University and they gave me the papers saying I successfully completed military service and I now belong to the reserve troops.

we have "conscription" but if you dont want they wont force you, they can but years of forced conscription has shown us it doesnt really work.

You can dodge it if you have the 'tism