Why pc gamers in the west are mostly trans anime fan or other degenerate freaks?

why pc gamers in the west are mostly trans anime fan or other degenerate freaks?
why console and laptop gamers chill normal guys?

Attached: ahxivlk2y5361.jpg (4224x3136, 756.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=at3XWeGoFe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But your pic has a laptop (most likely ThinkPad) in it? I blame anime and Linux aka the corner stones for losers.

Why do these people never iron their flags?

PC gamers, Linux users, program coders, Minecraft enjoyers - autism.

Console gamers, Apple users, Marvel fans - normiism.

The group 1 are trannies. The group 2 are trannie supporters.

imagine the smell

I only play playstation 2

Coom and estrogen. Delicious.

I doubt those cheapo flags ca even be ironed that well. All the burger svastika flags look like stitched up napkins like that as well kek

what if i am none if these except a minecraft enjoyer? it's the only thing i use my laptop for

transgender country when?

They need to repaint their walls.
Hideously bland color.
True blue or something.

i think it isn't for game. it is for work or college. maybe he isn't use laptop and only turned on to take photo.
wtf is wrong with minecraft? a lot of children play it too.
it isn't based because no multiplayer.
your country or sweden?

Attached: 115abb58e4308ae561bb5427ae761ced16a2fda87305ce9b4ea00a94be52cb16_1.jpg (1080x1205, 205.45K)

take mine /deutsch/ is filled with trans

>mostly

I really doubt something as popular as playing video games on P.C. is "mostly" comprised of 0.3% of the population.

actually we have a lot of prostitute trans people like the brazil. but we don't have in them social life.

Because everyone has a console growing up, but only people nerdy enough to take gaming seriously tends to buy a gaming pc and get involved in all that jazz
then there's a huge overlap between gaming nerds and falling into the anime/tranny pipeline

Kids who play mc are trans.
Take it or leave it

Attached: 1627763925376.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

I play terraria.

what is "unknown pronoun" printing

i don't get it. why?

yeah i'm trans
transylvanian muahaha

Attached: D40C7AA1-9803-48E4-911C-C2BD36EEA060.png (801x527, 62.11K)

almost everyone that's millennial and zoomer age in the states has a PC now, the whole trans anime shit just comes from spending too much time on Any Forums
go outside faggot

Attached: shickolodickolo.png (573x492, 452.6K)

>prostitute trans
Those are HSTS trans, basically gay men who crossdress all the time. Comparatively harmless.
In the West we have AGP trans, the ones who build rooms like OP's pic.

baza

Attached: minecraft-bee-is-trans.png (708x790, 612.97K)

same shit

I will NEVER understand the appeal of a desk like that. Why not have something non-curved, over a single wall, like, that looks so stupid, god fucking dammit man.

Kek
I'm a tranny 'gamer' and my room is just like a normal mans room, books everywhere, warhammer all over my desk and warhammer posters/soviet memorabilia

The food is bad the jews put estrogen in it

>like a normal mans
>warhammer
>soviet memorabilia
Ummm.....

actually ones in there are very dangerous because they always in the shady streets and dealing harmless people in the street, under harassment. they are very agressive and will stab you if you go and say something bad to them. but you are correct. normally they aren't mental freaks like your ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=at3XWeGoFe8

Reminder that Soviet’s and real communists hate trannies

>warhammer posters/soviet memorabilia
yeah pretty normal mans room

lmao a trans tankie, how ironic yet normalized. Kys, not for being trans, couldn't care less about that, but for being communist

how is the trans people in portugal?

>normal mans room

Attached: FA033769-749D-4BCF-9D88-2A220193302F.jpg (256x256, 9.1K)

What's your point?
I'm not a communist I'm just attracted to authoritarianism
When I was a teenager I was obsessed with theocracies
I'm not a communist friend
Idk if it's that weird anons

Attached: 1640608920687.png (850x400, 148.98K)

Based, I there is a civil war so I can legally kill communists