What percentage of men have sex in your cunt? here in the US? 5-10%/ that's including the gays

what percentage of men have sex in your cunt? here in the US? 5-10%/ that's including the gays

Attached: 6b54af268d8fc029e951250571c1a7eb.jpg (551x1073, 65.04K)

Dunno, i had sex last week THOUGH

20%

Quiet hans! Are you trying to summon the Mexican autist?

I want to see her face

99%. Pretty much everyone except me

Probably around 75% excluding gays.

/thread

Somewhere north of 70%.

No clue but I just had sex for the first time last week. My female friend gave me a pity fuck

did she smell good?

giwmawtf
about 1% chance if youre a male and dont have a job and not able to marry a woman.

50%

What cunt cunt is this?

How do you get a pity fuck?

She smelled amazing but she had been smoking weed so that masked her scent somewhat. We had just had a party at her place and she fucked two guys while I sat outside the bedroom on guard duty to make sure nobody disturbed them (she was hiding from an ex). It was uncomfortable because I could hear her getting railed for two hours straight. I’ve always been attracted to her since she is stunning but before anyone calls me a simp we are literally just friends and it’s not like I’m pining after her all the time. She got me an amazing job so I owe her big time. Anyways after the party I was helping her clean up and she asked me why we had never fucked before. I told her I hadn’t fucked anyone and I was a virgin but asked her not to tell. She gave me a puppy dog look and told me that needed to change immediately and dragged me upstairs and fucked me for three hours straight. I won’t get into all the details but it was incredible. After I was completely drained she told me we could be more than friends if I wanted to and I asked her out. Is that awesome or what

Do you mind if I kill you and steal your identity?

It's kinda sad if anything but try to get everything you can out of it. Don't make her your gf, make her find you girls.

See my post
We have known each other since high school and went to college together. But I am awkward and shy and freeze up when girls come onto me. Whereas she is super outgoing and confident and has a lot of sex

I have sexo on regular basis

man, that is sad. If you are not her first choice and she is railing other guys while knowing you like her, then it'll never work out. Just let her go. I know it's hard rn but you'll cringe at yourself later in life if you kept going on this route

It's a fake story but you still give bad advice

If you are asking if you can get a chance at her odds are you already have if you live in SoCal and go clubbing

I don’t think it’s sad, I mean we already get along amazing and really like each other. And emotional connection is important

what's a good advise? To act like a cuck and guard her room while she gets pounded?