Are your siblings more successful or attractive than you? How does that make you feel?

Are your siblings more successful or attractive than you? How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1647529418836.png (637x516, 42.21K)

pretty much, yeah
i dont feel anything anymore, just focussing on myself and improving myself

might not be on their level but at least i moved up a bit

Opposite for me
My parents talk shit about my bro to me

I don't have siblings which is on one hand great as there is less feeling of competition for me on the other hand it sucks because I can't afford disappointing my parents since there are no reserves.

not yet
my brother is a firefighter at the bundeswehr and i ended up studying engineering in france
ill probably end up more successful than him eventually but as of now my mom thinks of me as a neet

I used to beat my sister until blood started running from her nose
I hate that whore

I have no siblings, I'm the only child of my parents. Yet i'm a total failure in every aspect of life and will eventually become a genetic endpoint of my family.

Attached: please be patient i have autism.jpg (1080x1072, 90.39K)

Attached: unnamed.png (746x512, 99.43K)

goodbye, sasha

he is more successful than me right now money wise because he is older and working, while im getting degrees still. if i can get a job when i graduate i should be more successful pretty quickly. i am taller, smarter, more attractive, and stronger than my brother, but he is out going while i cant talk to people so i am virgin and he fucks many bitches

My sister is only a teacher but on a social level shes 1000x more advanced than me

I'm happy for them. We support and love each others in my family. (I'm not white of course)

they both raped me when I was a kid so I have an excuse nobody will ever believe :(

Nope. My brother is 37 (4 years older) and just repeated the cycle of our parents at having volatile relationships and accidental pregnancies. He’s an alcoholic and have no contact with him. I’m happily married and rich.

It's a little hard to tell. Me and my siblings are a very varied bunch. We all chose very different carreer paths and lifestyles.

I'm the oldest, and earn a pretty average salary managing a bar, probably placing me number 3 in terms of income. And while not the most attractive of the bunch, I definately have more luck with ladies.

The second oldest, he works with IT, and definately mogs the rest of us in terms of income. And while ironically being the most handsome of us, he is also the second most awkward with the opposite sex.

The third oldest, is my fake-it-til-you-make-it little sister, who's beautiful and utterly broke. She has been working a lot of marketing and sales jobs, and sadly, always end up with empty hands whenever her wheeler dealer scheems go bust. She have most options avaliable on the dating scene however.

The fourth oldest, is my brother working with car sales. He places second in terms of income. He's also very handsome, and a above average good with the ladies.

The fifth one, is my borther working as a production technician. He's the most socially awkward of the bunch, and doesn't really manage talking to women all that well. He's salary isn't great as of yet, but he still has a lot of untapped professional potential in him.

So all in all, it's difficult to determine a winner really.

My younger brother is a rich chad and my younger sister is your standard zoomer girl. I'm a khv loser and yeah, it does feel bad.

I'm happy for my brother. He turned his life around after high school when he got I job. I managed to fuck it all up even though I had good grades in school and at university

Feuerwehr is 4K+
Engineering will get you the usual 2K lole

Based.

Yes they got all help and support with job, career and all that even helps them with living while i always had to take care of myself since I was seen as a loser.
My siblings treat me as a loser too, barely talks to me.

wow 4k a year. stupid europoor

More successful yes but not necessarily better looking.

t. pretty good looking mental case loser