One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born in the single greatest alliance of countries this world has ever seen

Attached: d98.jpg (909x982, 69.74K)

>Born into the alliance at a time at which it will only GROW BIGGER AND STRONGER too

Attached: 1608828656982.gif (208x208, 996.31K)

poorer and more unstable after annexing more ex urss countries

europeon soft power has really shown itself to be a total meme this year
brandon says sanction and you reply how high lmao
"we wuz growin stronker n shiet" they say while they cripple their own energy and supply chains kek

I'm pro-Brexit and pro-EU

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-065700_Chrome.jpg (1440x722, 208.5K)

(OP)
>the single greatest alliance of countries this world has ever seen
my penis is inside this alliance as i post this

Attached: GigachadEU.jpg (2048x1297, 1.12M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-124114_Twitter.jpg (1440x2279, 558.76K)

>Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-013925_Twitter.jpg (1440x1694, 404.18K)

We need Ukraine and Georgia incorporated in the EU, after 20 years of so retake all the missing south mediterranean states and the Great European Empire will be reborn in marble, blue and gold.

top fucking kek

Thirdies don't understand that we and Americans have for the most part similar interests.

Constantinople will be taken back aswell, dont you worry.

lol ok do those similar interests include an energy crisis?

An energy crisis is a necessary evil, we have the means to weather it, and it would have honestly happened regardless even if we did nothing. Do you think we can afford to let monky chimp out uncontrolled at our gates, in a market that we were eyeing to integrate in our own? If anything we did not act in our self interest when we didn't listen to American warnings about Russian energy dependence.

You mean nato? The usa?

holy shit what cope
you're like a battered wife deathly afraid of wandering out and acting independently

We have a strategic interest not to be dependent on Russian oil & gas, as they are the most logical competitor for a united Europe. The energy crisis is a product of poor decisionmaking by mostly German leaders who seeked economic growth & environmentalism (shutting down nuclear) over strategic interests.

>acting independently is doing the Russian's interests

That's an unfair comment. Russia is much more of a threat to European interests than American interests.

Only people from shithole countries and Germany like the EU. It's the most pathetic union ever to exist.
I want the UK to succeed so that the EU looks bad.

better than being blackmailed by an aggressive neighbour

no, acting independently is continuing relations with both sides like mature diplomats and positioning yourself as a trustworthy mediator, not holding grudges like kindergarteners in an either/or mentality
not that I should be complaining, it's thanks to your retardation that negotiations are taking place in antalya

The Russians want Ukraine, the EU wants Ukraine, there is a conflict. We were happy with Ukraine being neutral but Russia decided to force the issue, thus we must respond with all the tools at our disposal.

is it better than being a powerful independent bloc that can actually leverage its political and economic presence like china can?

the only way the eu can do that is by becoming a federation

and I suppose santioning a country that is attacking our friend isn't leveraging our political and economic presence?

I unironically like the idea of a federalised Evropa. I love my Evropean brethren. Even the Slavic ones

ok bro sure once you all fuse together you'll finally grow some balls, not lose what little is left of your agency
shooting yourself in the foot to spite the enemy because your amerimutt herder told you to isn't

It is coming.

This "alliance" can lick my balls.

Hopefully we get nuked before being turned into a slave region for germanics.

>no, acting independently is continuing relations with both sides like mature diplomats and positioning yourself as a trustworthy mediator, not holding grudges like kindergarteners in an either/or mentality
huh so doing exactly what one side of the conflict wanted us to do is the mature thing to do got it

I for one welcome our Germanic overlords, I will gladly die in their wars for oil

I for one welcome our Germanic overlords, I will gladly die in their wars for oil

Sorry, "nukes" are fake, otherwise kiev would be a mushroom by now.

just vote with us on issues and we can purge the germanic menace from our med-slavic union brother

It is going to hurt in the short term but be better in the long term, I wouldn't call that shooting youself in the foot.

>poorer and more unstable after annexing more ex urss countries
we are stronger together

Turkey is rightful EU member. I believe Turks even allow lgbt rights just to be more Western.

Attached: jhKc0lc.gif.gif (298x178, 1.27M)

Vooting is a spook. Especially in the eu where everything is written in the tfeu

I'm ok if Germoids are kings as long as Scandicks get to be queens