I just got fired. I have my weekdays back

I just got fired. I have my weekdays back.

Attached: pepe-smiling.gif (498x498, 64.67K)

What did you get fired for?

I wish I didn't have to work and could spend 14 hours playing Rome total war again

Based fuck wagies

based, i wish i could get fired but sadly i'm in a union. i would have to show up to work naked and start shitting on the floor and even that might just get me transferred.

Missed too many days of work. Funny enough, last 3 occurrences they fired me for I wasn't even absent, it was their error.

Attached: 1647518961661.png (1106x1012, 542.04K)

wish that happened to me, desu. after working five years for my company they would be legally obliged to give me three months worth of pay.

Why the fuck were you absent?

The place is going to go to shit without me. I was responsible for 1/3 of everything that happens during the night shift, and good luck finding someone to replace me faggots lmao.

Attached: 1631536121674.png (600x901, 646.24K)

Everyone is replaceable you delusional retard

Because I had an urgent date with EU4.
Seethe wagecuck.

Attached: E-fMwgAXoAUVjfV.jpg (828x909, 72.55K)

Cool story lad, go post your blog on r*ddit

>after working five years for my company they would be legally obliged to give me three months worth of pay.
wew her eis starting from 6 months they pay you for half the time you worked so if you worked for 3years, you would get 1,5 years of pay

Should've waited until V3 releases.

so the companies don't actually fire anyone and you're basically forced to submit your own resignation if you want to break free?

if you resign you will get no money. It's the state that pays you not companies.

ahh, okay, we have that as well here, only the hungarian state isn't that generous as the italian one (they pay you 70% of your last monthly wage for three months, regardless if you were fired or resigned out of your own volition)

Congrats user. I celebrate you pal. Seriously I'm also just quit job today without permission. I escaped my house and my workplace to my parents house.

Last time I got fired they didnt tell me we were going back to work from lockdown and nobody contacted me about my abscence either so they just straight up fired me because they were looking for an excuse to do so they wouldnt have to pay for me as they were going bankrupt too. Kinda fucked me over with government too since I was officially fired i couldnt get support money

I'm starting work at a hospital as a trainee on the 1st of April. It'll be my first "job"

What’s the job?

Freight. Shame, I got good gainz.