/éire/

Eagrán CLG na hÉireann

Attached: inpho_01183605.jpg (615x409, 42.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.independent.ie/irish-news/mother-granted-license-to-exhume-toddler-clarissa-drowned-by-father-in-cork-double-tragedy-41473350.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone prefere when it's not like a bank holiday weekend etc. Like that week just gone I felt too much pressure to have a good time and do shit. Now it's all normal now so no pressure. Its probably why I enjoyed lockdown

I got a really bad flu over the four day weekend myself

Yeah I was the same. I got COVID on Tuesday. I had the week off so got to enjoy the weekend but then got COVID and was fucked for the week and paddy's day etc.

Even if I wasn't sick I would have felt too much pressure anywy

>britain bad even though they got that BBC

Attached: 112.gif (375x400, 358.4K)

For me, that time off is a chance to unwind from my busy work schedule. So I am happy doing nothing special for a few days

That's a shame. At least when you come back from the long weekend you might feel a bit fresher.

Have ye ever successfully cut for the summer lads?

Cut what?

No but will attempt to start doing so right about any day now. Basically gonna go for more bike rides and runs and kick out all sugary stuff and tone it down with carbs.

Im 24% so I got some work to do

Wife did a loud fart

Get a lower body fat percentage
I'm at about 16-19% rn
Would like to get it down to 10-12%

Record it or it's fake

m.independent.ie/irish-news/mother-granted-license-to-exhume-toddler-clarissa-drowned-by-father-in-cork-double-tragedy-41473350.html

Why are irish farmers so mentally ill?

Same I've been drinking lemsips like mad ha

Gonna create a Any Forums society at my university

Yes. Weighed and logged everything on myfitnesspal.com religiously. I can't shill it enough. I don't think I could have done it otherwise.

>toitíní ar maidin
blasta

Attached: 1629376039528.png (752x1140, 1.16M)

Not all farmers are like that.

Many cases recently of farmers brutally murdering their own family members

Only 30% of Irish Travellers live beyond 602.
 Only 10% of Gypsy/Roma children and 21% of Irish Traveller children achieve an A*
to C in English and Maths GCSE3.
 Gypsies and Travellers are the ethnic groups least likely to be economically active
(47%)4.

Coinín

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-153626_Chrome.jpg (1021x1746, 626.24K)

Ah but shur they have a vibrant culture like