How much do you get for enlisting in your country's military?

How much do you get for enlisting in your country's military?

Attached: le reddit army.jpg (2048x2048, 404.6K)

just enough to feed my pride and retardation

>tf
>tf
This post is destiny

Attached: cool.jpg (5233x2181, 2.98M)

Imagine pricing your own life at like a median US yearly income
>up to
What the fuck, do people fall for this shit?

No bonus and privates make only 30-35k pre tax

You think Americans are taught basic personal finances?

240 USD.

not go to prison

Attached: 1647071899987_1.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

yes but they make them elective courses that only hold class in 1st and 2nd periods which i find interesting.

How long do you go to prison if you refuse? Can't you claim religious reasons and just say you are Hassidic?

idk i dont know anyone who didnt serve in the army

Let's say you sign a 2 year contract. As a private, you'll walk out with 90k in the bank, free healthcare, free education, pension aid if you're old and poor, mortgages at 0-5% down, free shit/favorable rates from a fuckton of benefits.

You underestimate how much the army offers a way out for poor Americans

Not enough to die for Israel.

I should have joined the Army.

Attached: 1617636831017.gif (498x490, 2.19M)

they really do...

>How long do you go to prison if you refuse? Can't you claim religious reasons and just say you are Hassidic?
LOL no that's an option only for women, women who care about kosher shit get away but men have to prove shit through many tests because men are more valuable

>90k in the bank,
That can't be right.

i never understood why those freeloaders get a discount on mortgages. they already had free room and board for 4 years of their fucking life, it's not my problem if they don't know how to save money when they're not even paying rent.

Privates make dogshit, I'm including that enlistment bonus in the OP

You are in the army though

I think we had one elective and that was because the history teacher was a libertarian.

>your own life
The vast majority of people in the armed forces never see anything even remotely resembling combat, and a lot of the roles can lead to good employment opportunities once you're out

>joining the military is the same as committing suicide
Do Euroqueers really?

Becuase they don't get paid a lot for a potential death sentence and an amazing mortgage is something the US government can easily backup with no long term fiscal commitments. Yeah know, cause it's a loan and they still have to pay it back

There are six military branches in the US.

Attached: 1647178455104.jpg (870x803, 86.96K)

To eurocucks joining the army means dying to Russia. For America it means bombing muslims with an RC helicopter.

the US military is bloated with money, quite simply, they think everything can be solved with money. You have vehicles that cost several millions, just to get fucked over by some rebels in a desert. For years spending several millions in a"ultra light vehicle" or something which we already have for several decades, etc etc.

Your army is garbage and equipment is trash. Even the US army routinely makes decisions between stuff they need. Development, execution and global power projection are insanely resource intensive and the US could easily spend hundreds of billions on replacing outdated equipment faster or development

>potential death sentence
they're going to sit in a cubicle and probably make phone calls to arms manufacturers or some stupid shit like that. the ones who actually want to fight certainly don't retire after their first contract is over.