If the right to keep and bear arms isn't legally enshrined to you by your country's constitution...

If the right to keep and bear arms isn't legally enshrined to you by your country's constitution, you're not actually free

Attached: 1599875890955.jpg (780x585, 34.22K)

It was but commies ruined it during el Halconazo.

Yes I am, free of school shootings

Attached: IMG_20210914_001110.jpg (648x568, 66.4K)

>CAUSE IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERIMUTT
>WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM A SLAVE
>AND I LOVE GETTING SHOT BY NIGS
>ON MY WAY TO THE MCDONALD’S PLACE
>I LARP AS A BIG BOLD TOUGH GUY
>BUT IN REALITY IM A LOSER INCEL
>THERE AINT NO DOUBT I LOVE BEING FAT AND GETTING CANCER
>GOD BLESS THE JEW. S. A.

First muh school shooter post was only second to schizo tranny hater, how fitting.

spiritually canadian

You can get a license to own a gun and hunt here; the law just keeps you safe from ever having to worry about getting robbed/killed in broad daylight because someone felt like it. Do all americans really enjoy shooting with a gun so much that they literally feel like they are stripped of some fundamental right when they don't get to own one for no good reason?

>Shall not be infringed
>Gets infringed several times
what's up with that?

Portvgal is GVN COVNTRY, get the FVCK OVT LIBTARD

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 13.08.46.png (1694x1468, 2.17M)

just so you know, it’s your fault that all of our formerly great American cities are now crime-riddled shitholes

The Dutch stats are scewed, because we air rifles here have no limit in strength (unlike in Belgium, Germany and Sweden and such) and are entirely untracked. The government doesn't know who owns it.

hell yeah brother

So you have a lot of farmers with a rifles that can kill a boar who don't appear in the stats.

>He thinks he’s free.
If you submit to a government you are not free.

I shit on public property to symbolically shit on the government.

so true

Attached: cc.jpg (676x509, 45.27K)

is that you?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.13K)

Do you pay tax, pullover when cops tell you to. If you have an ID you got yourself, you’re like a child thinking he’s independent then comes back for dinner

>free
>gets arrested for saying the N word in public

Attached: 1450508237137.png (193x155, 14.9K)

>he watches hasan piker
Fuck off

why are we like this