Do you guys really not have free refills? I literally couldn't imagine

Do you guys really not have free refills? I literally couldn't imagine...

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x316, 15.23K)

Free refills are literally communism. There are no free lunches

I went to Europe once (never again) and they charged me for water. WATER. You know, the free shit that is an infinite renewable resource?? Europeans are literally third world

do they really?

what the actual FUCK is wrong with europe

I don't drink soda, but that is a thing here in some places.

Even if we had them i wouldnt use them since most drinks have too much sugar.

idk. Can only order takeaways because i am unvaxxed. Unvaxxed alphas like me are not allowed to sit down in fastfood restaurants.

Wait, water is INFINITE??? Why do I even pay the water bill then LMAO

Was it mineral water, or tap water?

There are some places with free refills. It's just not very common.
Then why don't you bring your own? If they started giving away free water, people would actually start just ordering that and stop buying as much of the stuff they can actually make money with. This is an actual problem, which is why many places stopped giving away free water.

we do, but only at burger king
they also didn't leave russia because of the sanctions, truly based

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You don't have free refills either. The price of the refill is already factored in and you are paying for it even if you don't get a refill. Having no "free" refills is the freedom to choose if you want to pay for a refill or not.

And you guys criticize us for being too ultra capitalistic, meanwhile these niggas charging for WATER

In general soda fountains like that are pretty rare, most restaurants you buy one can with your food

Ikea and some fast food places are exceptions i suppose

Tap water should be free in most European countries if you explicitly ask for it. However restaurants will usually just give you bottled water instead so that they can charge you for it.

The price for water in restaurants is always way too high imho, but since I rarely eat in one I don't care too much.

That's fucked up man. I go into restaurants and ask for water all of the time without even buying anything.

We used to have free refills at Subway but they stopped it :(((
In Australia all restaurants are required by law to have free tap water.

You can get free water if you're not a retard. You, however, are a spoiled American and go for the bottled water always.