Did you know vikings had female warriors and took in african refugees...

did you know vikings had female warriors and took in african refugees, they also didnt believe in monogamy and practiced cuckoldry regularly.

Attached: 1611782138984.png (421x415, 223.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Ulv-RpmUxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I was a viKANG

Source?

I fail to see what's wrong with any of those practices

nothing has changed

sort of, slavx are like this too

they would threat a captive almost as local (altho worker)

Reminder that this faggot described the depiction of Thor as a blonde and physically imposing white man by some 19th century Danish artist as "unrealistic" but was silent about the introduction of a literal nigger into God of War

Attached: jackson-crawford-web.jpg (1500x844, 123.77K)

Christian cucks think they have the right morality but marriages never last and desires never are fulfilled.

tor was a ginger though

vgh... nordic culture... completely untouched by the centuries

gem

Just like me desu. My point is that Nordic historical revisionists have a very clear leftist bias. They claim to be motivated purely by pursuit of truth but they're actually politically motivated. Like your compatriot from this video:
youtu.be/_Ulv-RpmUxU

>My point is that Nordic historical revisionists have a very clear leftist bias.
you shouldnt consider anyones opinion about the norde except for icelanders, swedes and norwegians cant even read the old texts, they have as much credibility as larping americans

I don't believe any of this desu

what the icelander said, but you should trust them because there's no point in trusting a country which is trying to rewrite its history to fit a certain agenda

i dont even know who this is

Attached: 1627753483020.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

it's obvious: just look at the horns on their head

Thor is clearly redheaded in the painting. He's not full-on Paddy O'Mac'O'Hooligean ginger, but he's clearly not "blonde". He even has the magic swastika on his belt.

Icelanders genocided spics though

did you know vikings were muslims?

uhh sweaty, we just make you do the grunt work and translate them, and then with our superior intellect we can analyze the texts

>icelander translates correctly and then some norwegian makes up his own pozzed up version

Attached: 2.png (758x596, 473.74K)