REMINDER

the USA is committing genocide in Afghanistan through sanctions and stealing the money they had in banks they themselves froze for the afghanis

youtu.be/igJ_74590BA

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 10.91K)

guess the Afghans should have fought the Taliban, then. instead of running away and leaving behind billions of dollars of my equipment.

easy for you to say that

You deserve death.

Yes and?

that's a funny thing to say to a mortal.

Attached: Afghanistan_corridor.png (350x298, 161.92K)

and you're stupid for saying such non-sense

read an article today that the former finance minister of afganistan is an uber driver in D.C. now lol

No.
They had years to be ready.
The taliban romped then
Now we own the taliban
We dont keep corrupt cowards as allies.

maybe they should give the money back and end the sanctions, but the Taliban seems pretty obstinate toward the US, unwilling to make concessions. only concerns with protecting their image and power.

We are giving the money back slowly.
We own them.

>they didn't fought the taliban enough, therefore they deserve to starve to death and get their money stolen
genocidal maniac
i don't know what to tell you if you think the regular people that have nothing to do with the war deserve to suffer because the taliban won, a government they did not wanted in the first place

Mexico user you might not like to hear what I have to say but it has to be said. You're a faction swapped poland or finland flag. Please stop. Literally everyone is sick of your shit. Please don't add manure to the pile that is Any Forums.

In short:
Go to hell and stop your shitposting.

>USA does bad thing
Yeah okay, anyway...

you're nobody to tell me what to do, i'll never stop

What is your motivation for doing this?

But the money is not being released to the regular people, but to the Taliban who has control over the central bank. I don't agree with Biden's solution of splitting the money with 9/11 victims, as there's no evidence the Taliban was even involved in 9/11, and then giving the rest to Afghan humanitarian aid (which can't fix an economic crisis). In the end this is something that has to be resolved between the US and Afghan governments. The US has to stop having the stubborn and hypocritical "we don't deal with terrorists" policy, but the Taliban also has to show the US gov that they won't use the money for weapons and terrorism, and will actually use it to fix their economy.

we're so used to it that is nothing surprising and we just accept it saying "yup, that's the usa"
that's sad
to talk about international things going on in the world

Bro why do you keep spamming this? Are you actually from Afghanistan?

so it is our job to save every oppressed person across the entire globe? i thought that's what you people were saying we needed to stop doing.

i get that, but if you ask me what the usa is doing is worse
i never implied that, i'm saying maybe your government should stop being the big satan of the world

Mexicom, you are the shining light of justice and freedom, the beacon of hope and humanity, the vanguard of online anti-imperialist agitation. May your struggle for truth continue.

In solidarity,
Germanon.

I wish I could give a shit, but I can't.
When will Any Forums change afghanistan flag?

Attached: 1630975071957.png (227x222, 74.03K)

>the afghans don't WANT your hecking help
>noooo go back and help them!!
brownoids just want to cry