Have you ever been to Africa Any Forums? Why are middle class whypipo so hesitant to visit us?

Have you ever been to Africa Any Forums? Why are middle class whypipo so hesitant to visit us?

Attached: received_517145696725850.jpg (1533x2048, 370.5K)

Maybe I'll visit the white people friendly one - Morocco

Walking through an area inhabited by Africans in Europe is a terrible experience, you wouldn’t want that on a huge scale

I've been to Morocco and Egypt. Didn't like Morocco and Egypt was just Sharm el Shekh so I saw a load of hotels in the middle of the desert.

that looks comfy for some reason

>azulejos

Attached: 1646411474993.jpg (302x334, 96.09K)

I've been to Algeria and Morocco

honorary african here

Because there's only a couple of countries from which you have a good probability of coming back alive and not robbed, and of those I don't want to bring in money to most because of political reasons. Like Egypt for example, all Egyptians need to go fuck themselves.

ive been to 10 countries in africa
none where particularly dangerous except SA and even there is fine if you arent dumb

canary islands, reunion, spain, portugal, sicily, malta, gibraltar, morocco, tunisia and sa?

Medditeranean isn't true Africa

Why do you dislike Egyptians?

My friend did his Peace Corps service in sub-Saharan Africa. I visited his village and spent a couple months there. Most older adults worked. Teenagers and young adults pretty much just:
>go to school in the morning
>go home after classes are done
>eat food with family, hang out with friends
>job or play soccer
>maybe pray, if they're religious
>hang out more (sitting outside small road-ship shops, smoking cigarettes, and verbally harassing religious minorities was their favorite past-time)
>go to sleep
>repeat

Funniest shit IMO:
>people unironically believe in wizards, which they call m'chawi. If someone has an unusual sleeping pattern or lives by themselves--especially if they're old--people will assume they're a wizard. If something strange happens, people assume wizards are behind it.
>friend told me a story about how some kid was walking through a field to visit a friend
>came back into the village delirious, told everyone he'd "seen a dog the size of a horse"
>high fever, convulsions, died a few days later
>sounds like a primitive explanation, but when you spend enough time in ooga-booga settings, you start getting weirded out too
>sorta start feeling like "if this shit is going to be real anywhere, it'll be real here"

also:
>village drunk named Habeebu
>would sit on his porch and scream at passerbys all day
>favorite activity was cat-calling schoolgirls
>friend translated one of Habeebu's regular screechings: "Hello sexy girls! Why are you running? Why are you running? You don't need to be scared, my cock doesn't work anyway!"

also:
>students always skip school
>ask them why they don't want to go
>blank stare
>ask if they'd make more money and have a better life if they go to college
>"my cousin went to university, now he is a janitor"

pic related is some local villagers butchering a goat for Eid al-Bakri (it was a Muslim-majority area)

Attached: s.jpg (1200x1600, 333.06K)

It's hard to get a visa... even if you have money.

How is it hard to get a visa to go to an African country, unless you're looking at Sudan or some shit?

Does an hour long stopover in Egypt count?

>Why are middle class whypipo so hesitant to visit us?
Whenever I walk around my home city and see Africans chimping out in malls and other public areas, the last thing I want to go is a place where there are more of them.

Regini

But they do, Paris, France is one of the most visited places on earth.

Good read. Thank you user.

I literally and unironically am considering moving to Tunisia or Algeria. I speak passable French (which would quickly become fluent with daily practice) and I want the Mediterranean beach life without the European cost of living.

>Why are middle class whypipo so hesitant to visit us?
They're not.

Attached: 490.jpg (1280x720, 116.14K)

This pic reminded me of first home location in Sleeping Dogs

yes because I live in the canary islands

Attached: Pepe glass cry.jpg (125x125, 15.4K)

No, what's it like?

Attached: 1620621075493.jpg (1106x1012, 90.24K)

I've been to Namibia but I guess that doesn't count