So did you grow out of your weeaboo phase or do you still want an authentic certified Japanese A5 grade Wagyu gf?

So did you grow out of your weeaboo phase or do you still want an authentic certified Japanese A5 grade Wagyu gf?

Attached: 1644498787676.jpg (1536x2048, 593.67K)

I realized my weaboo was form of escapism from living in this shithole

Yeah. Asian culture is 90% style 10% substance

You don't have to be a weeaboo to want to fuck this.

Attached: japanese sleeping on couch.jpg (1365x2048, 181.36K)

>grow
>out
What are those words supposed to mean?

Even when i was in that phase i didn't wanted japanese wife

I just want to get my dick wet.

It's when you mature and stop liking something. Like "I grew out of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse when I turned 5"

بیسد

you could make a dog look hot with filters this strong

I love Japan and still believe I will have a cute Japanese gf

I grew out of that after I dated like 10 of them and realized I just hate women in general

phase?

You gay?

positive.

enako is qt without filter.

Her bf is gamer(aka NEET).

I grew out of my weeb phase and no longer lust after idol looking Asian women, but my yellow fever refuses to subside.

Sometimes I wish I was

stop exposing yourself as a virgin zoomer

I used to be a turboweeaboo and became super-interested in Japanese history. But the process of studying Japanese historical topics kept directing me & referring to Chinese historical-philosophical concepts that influenced many Jap institutions, political beliefs, and ideals. So i thought eh, might as well take a look at it. Before long I got immersed into the Chinese classics to understand all that shit and then, its eventual history, and after dabbling in Romance of the Three Kingdoms & the Warring States, and the Tang Era, I became a Chinaboo instead.

Attached: Xiao Xiaomi.jpg (1080x712, 100.68K)