What is the most profitable language to learn?

Attached: image_2022-03-21_181643.png (700x681, 376.95K)

I don't know but definitely not Spanish. It is not worth learning a language spoken by Meximonkeys.

Arabic, you can trade oil with habibs in Dubai

In Europe it's definitely German

English?

other than that

Swiss German

Attached: russskd.jpg (710x380, 20.62K)

Just learn german standard german. You will sound a lot less like a faggot on average.

Can a German understand Swiss German?

What if I want to be a gay prostitute in Germany? Would it be better to learn Swiss German in that case?

A german can understand pretty much any german dialect. Some just sound weird/funny to speakers of others.
Swiss german in particular doesn't make you sound like that much of a faggot (you'd be better off learning austrian german for that) and that's not how it works. That'd be like trying to learn australian slang just to sound funny to an american. It's not that anyone would think you're actually a faggot; they'd just think that your speech sounds funny.

>A german can understand pretty much any german dialect. Some just sound weird/funny to speakers of others.
*accents
Actual dialects are complete gibberish if you don't speak atleast a similar dialect.

Hindi
India is going to come into its own this century with such a large population, if you can invest now you should.

Chinese and English

German because it's a complicated language people only learn for monetary benefits.

Mandarin
English
C++
Python
Assembly

>Actual dialects are complete gibberish if you don't speak atleast a similar dialect.
Only without any context (except plattdeutsch which will always sound unintelligible to me)

What's your dialect?

Obviously Portuguese.

Mandarin

WRONG WRONG WRONG
ITS JS AND C#

This. Learn Portuguese.