Are Euros really as poor as the 4chin meme makes them out to be?

Are Euros really as poor as the 4chin meme makes them out to be?

Attached: 442B343C-F970-4AA1-AF76-8403C8A4866E.jpg (2273x1284, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/most-productive-countries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did you steal this pic from my Albanian friend?

The european middle class is a lot poorer than the american middle class.

Yes

Attached: Annual Gross Domestic Product USA vs Europe.png (640x960, 20.48K)

i thought so, but apparently with 2k in savings you would be rich in america.

Attached: ameripoors.jpg (960x684, 126.17K)

Depends some are rich but not even Germany and France have a solid middle class anymore

Scandinavia, GB 55k a year after tax
Germany, France 35k
Baltic, PIGS 25k
Other utter thirdie Europeans 20k

literally like this

What about taxes, quality of healthcare, accessibility to fresh food, and etc? Wouldn’t the costs balance out a bit
He’s showing off his euro wealth
GDP is gay

Attached: BB8EA6CB-ABEC-4991-B0B7-4196BD8CAF1D.jpg (2247x1284, 2.53M)

Wealth is a meme when income is much less. That's just thrifty tendencies.

maybe you should work harder and stop having siestas

Attached: gross household income.png (616x860, 57.77K)

Yes in total GDP but no if you take inequalities and welfare into account.
rich Americans keep a far greater part of the total wealth and poor Americans really own nothing. Europe is a bit more balanced.

Why are you so rich Finland?

I dont know, its very difficult to approximate your personal wealth as compared to other countries (if you lived there instead of here).

For example, statistics shows that with the average wage in finland you would be royalty in russia. But i dont think russians feel like that, and also there a large grey area with the economy which doesnt show up anywhere.

Also from the statistics we can see that even the cheapest US states are on par with finland when comparing GDPs - but i dont think its that simple, since finland has a long history of offering the most basic services a person could need for essentially free, and in america they tend to charge as much as they can from you. I would already be bankrupt if i lived in the US, but in finland im comfy. And im not poor

Spaniards are more productive at work than Finns, Nordoid subhuman.

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/most-productive-countries

Finland has fallen off the wagon compared to other nordic countries, so "rich" is relative

Look, it's not sorted. They're 14th spot.

we dont sleep

Attached: lazy spanish man siesta.jpg (612x551, 58.19K)

>taxes
Atleast in Germany taxes are a lot higher than in the US.
>healthcare
Either dogshit(UK) or very expensive (Germany)
>accessibility to fresh food
I don't think there's a difference.

>Wouldn’t the costs balance out a bit
Not really. Engineers, doctors and similar people get twice to thrice the pay they get in europe. Also house prices are generally lower in the US than in Europe.

Doesn't matter if you work 3 hours a day.

Not even true. poorer = work more

British anons are very grim, especially one in particular who is here 24/7 talking about how low is salary is.

I own a flat, own a bmw, have plenty of money. I don’t have any vices though. I’m also of mediocre intelligence so I’m always baffled at people who can’t make it.

yes, we are destitute, unemployment is reaching levels above 5%, we can hardly afford homes above 70-80m2 and there are more and more used cars on the roads.
Before long, we will be digging roots from the ground exclusively for sustenance.

UK healthcare is very highly ranked on most metrics, why would you say it’s dogshit ?

I went to the UK and their healthcare worked out pretty well in my experience. It was far more effective than my care back in the US with workers insurance. I guess that speaks to how low the bar is more me lol

Do spanish people still have siestas, or is it a thing of the past? Im currently in spain and i dont know

poor americans still own their own houses and cars THOUGH

It's a rural thing

..and go to three jobs a day. American workrate is insane

Poor Americans own cars, not houses. Poor Europeans own cars, not houses.

>Look, it's not sorted. They're 14th spot.
everyone lives alone in finland

Attached: Type of household composition in the EU Member States.jpg (1377x875, 215.52K)

>poor americans still own their own houses and cars THOUGH
no, they live in the street. in many European countries there are well-developed housing programs. most homeless people are marginals.

>Are Euros really as poor as the 4chin meme makes them out to be?
Yes, please adopt me.

Attached: 1628748553258.png (252x200, 9.61K)

Oh, my bad.

99% of homeless people in walmartia are mentally ill or drug-addicted. there is no hope for them either way

46.1% percent of my income goes to the state, the other half I need to pay off student loans, rent, and basic necessaries with.

Larp

He WILL adopt me and no amount of seething in impotent rage on your part will change that. Stay mad, adoptlet

Attached: 1589451593714.png (899x720, 173.02K)

>incel sweden

What percent do you get to spend on whatever you want?

ameribros, I don't feel so good... I never knew I was this poor

>Only 20% of households have children
Oh well hope you can manage europes economy without us.

Once went to southern Wales and the healthcare situation there seemed rather bleak. But it might just be a regional thing.
Also pretty much the only thing i hear about uk politics beyomd brexit is, that everyone always claims the NHS is underfunded.