Philippines should find their tradition and culture

philippines should find their tradition and culture

Attached: 1_DV58-U2ZtAYKP-VHHqiOGQ.jpeg.jpg (936x612, 131.84K)

Based, but they still needs to use Latin script

How bout I baybay-in yo ass gook nigger.

Neat I think we should use Baybayin script as well as Jawi (localized version of Arabic script, written by the Sultanate of Sulu, Maguindanao and Lanao). Butuan and Tondo as per the Butuan Seal and Laguna Copperplate Inscription should also revive Javanese scripts.

Noh. No fighting between Asian Frens.

Latin with Jawi and Baybayin plus Javanese scripts!

Like how Singapore and Malaysia as well as Western Indonesia are quatroscripting with Latin, Arabic, Tamil and Chinese. :)

Pinoys be like
>look we're so trad we write Baybayin
And then speak like
>kasi po naman like the other day we went to the mall at and daming tao, grabi, di tayo naka masyal

Any country who makes KPop is not my fren.

VGH...

Attached: images (92).jpg (599x512, 79.95K)

Codeswitching is fun! Kek! Tu lengua idioma es bello. Latin et Italiano, Formoso est!

Based

It would be ok if it wasn't just a symptom of low proficiency in Tagalog

When I was a kid, I thought that the Philippines would have their own script. This is because the countries I visited all had their own characters. However, when I went to the Philippines, I saw that their language was written in Latin letters, and I thought that this country dosen't have its own script. But it was only recently that I got to know their own script exist. Using Latin letters even though they have their own script is fucking stupid and weird.

>muh tradition
no thanks, i keep the latins for me
how the fuck am 1 supposed to read this shit?

Attached: Stories_of_Amir_Hamzah,_in_handwritten_Javanese_script.jpg (1240x1600, 731.15K)

dont worry
were slowly switching and removing our dependency from america

Attached: 1619132699035.jpg (1600x1200, 326.98K)

It's just a fad
Until they put it in the curriculum.

you didnt have baybayin classes in grade school and highschool?
i could write baybayin scripts when i was still a kid, i converted like a westernoids short story in baybayin

Attached: 1638999535618.jpg (780x1040, 137.07K)

wow fucking based

Shouldn't you have written in Jawi? Since that's from Mindanao? Wasn't Manila, Sulu and Maguindanao writing Jawi since they're Islamicized areas, meanwhile those that practiced Hinduism like Cebu, Butuan and Tondo had Brahmic scripts like Javanese and Baybayin.

It is a pity that the font is small compared to Latin alphabet

Is Hangul script larger in South Korea when written together with Mandarin or Latin Script?

yes

Attached: image_readtop_2021_484252_0_060211-1.jpg (1024x768, 107.76K)