Stop showing me inmigration ads

Stop showing me and my family shit tier inmigration ads to move and live in north america and europe, jesus fuck.

>pls fuck our women, we have 500k jobs that need workers, also bring your entire family and friends family as well
jesus fuck wtf is wrong with white people?

Attached: dd7ai4r-072b28ed-b6f9-40f2-a206-3b0aeb3f3773.png (640x360, 366.38K)

the only ads youre seeing are by middle men lawfirms who want to profit off your desperation

No, I wont emigrate.

eat shit and fuck you, cuck.

The absolute state of Pol/Congos, lmao

t. border hopper scum.

>Skilled immigration bad

Conguito pls, not everyone is a deep shit loser like yourself

>dip
Fuck im tired

No, fuck you.

I wont emigrate to your liberal globohomo nation.

I will make my own company here, and build my own national industry myself.

No need to be a slave cuck goyim like white cattle.

I get ads about islam and mosques and shit like that
it's so weird

>I wont emigrate to your liberal globohomo nation.

Colombia is globohomo central in South america, you are literally Nato partner, american alligned. What are you even saying you dumbfuck

>I will make my own company here, and build my own national industry myself

You won't, you don't have the experience, the capital, the contacts, the customers nor cunningness to do such thing, you delusional poor brown fuck dipshit sub 80 Cocaine monkey
>goyim

Off yourself back to hispachan you subhuman Brown pol/nigger

Attached: 1642921657104.png (778x289, 333.41K)

cope globohomo shill.

I will make my own local gamedev studio with the money I make off my first games.

>local gamedev studio
Lmao I'm talking to a literal brown bald manlet with schizophrenia, you will never produce anything of value

I've changed my mind, you changed my mind, Colombia does need facism, some nazi tier eugenics programs to get rid of the absolute leech that you are, brown bald neet schizofaggot kek

t. future mexican inmigrants in the US

Yes I will while you will stay poor, bald,mentally ill, sub80IQ, a leech and subhuman

Also go back to your board, retard

t. chicano subhuman

You will always be globohomo, you just had the terrible luck of being born stupid, ugly and poor at the same time

>You will always be globohomo, you just had the terrible luck of being born stupid, ugly and poor at the same time

Attached: descarga.jpg (720x1280, 78.61K)

>talks about soydeogames
>retarded Any Forumstard thirdie
lmao

Fine we'll just hire you in your shithole and pay you a tenth of the wage of your western colleagues.

He looks better than you KEK, you are the thirdoid equivalent of chrischan