In America, police officers can buy clothes from a company called 13/50. Does this happen in your country?

In America, police officers can buy clothes from a company called 13/50. Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 13-3sq.jpg (712x738, 135.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jabLqexylbA
youtu.be/RlS8ht3PERs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy based

It's funny because most police departments don't hire vets because they are too smart and have higher standards of conduct

>muh black pipo are the problem
>meanwhile, their fellow whites be like:

Attached: cops getting killed by white guy.webm (1280x720, 208.19K)

lmao, I like the cover story.

Attached: Capture.png (1438x507, 108.85K)

Attached: 40 year old man.webm (256x300, 2.09M)

My uncle was a commissioned officer in the army for years and they told him he was over qualified to be a police officer when he came back. Why do they want stupid people to be cops?

I remember this one time some retarded girl told me the "I'm too young for you"

I told her that she wasn't and that she just wasn't interested and that was fine, i said goodbye and left. She yelled "wait" and I came back and she told me that she liked that point of view and that maybe she could give me q chance

Women are fucking retarded lmao

Smart people are less likely to follow orders without question and get bored doing the repetitive nature of policy work like traffic ticket shit and thus might end up quitting since they can probably find employment elsewhere thus waisting the time/money it took to train them to be cops.

Wanting to be an American cop in the first place screens for low IQ and low inhibition officers especially sociopaths

There are a few people that do it because they genuinely want to help their community but they're often filtered out.

easy to control

>Women are fucking retarded lmao
I knew my gf in high school and she would always go on about how she wanted a guy over 6'2" yet sucks my manlet balls now.

>In America, police officers can buy clothes from a company called 13/50
Is it a gay uniform?

holy kek
roastie felted

>corporate America
They're based wignats.

>Why do they want stupid people to be cops?
Can't have too many Dorners.

fucking wypipo won't give us the secret to invisibility

if puerto rico becomes a state, or california splits up, will they have to call themselves 13/51?

inferiority complex
every cop wants to pretend they were big boy military

I heard that vets and just soldiers in general often tend to hate cops after coming back from deployment because they think cops are power tripping cunts who larp as military without being nearly as well trained or disciplined. Is this true? I mean I often see a lot of videos where cops and soldiers clash but I’ve also heard of veterans who later become cops
youtu.be/jabLqexylbA
youtu.be/RlS8ht3PERs
Maybe, good thing we’ll never be a state so we won’t have to find out

>Why do they want stupid people to be cops?
This

Attached: 11FEB2DE-F18A-4FE0-9266-6AE44E5674F7.jpg (2048x1365, 486.8K)

veterans are either top tier bootlickers or variations of

>less likely to follow orders without question
And soldiers don't do this

>Is this true?
Cops having a weird complex? 100% I think most vets understand there is no glory in going to war and sweeping the desert or any of that bullshit, but becoming a cop is an easy move if you come back from the middle east and need a job. Homegrown police live in a Hollywood fantasy.

forgot the question mark

What happens if they go on a power trip on the local mayor / affluent resident / attorney general (unwittingly or not)?

We have an incredibly totalitarian vehicle registration system so cops usually know who they are interacting with during routine stops before they even get out of the car.

can i bribe cops in america? in russia i just paid them money and they fucked off

sad that the first thing I think of is the chud 13/50 meme instead of the actual meaning, original colonies and current states