How come the Southeastern part of every continent/region/country/state is always the worst part?

How come the Southeastern part of every continent/region/country/state is always the worst part?

Attached: HD-Wallpapers-World-Map-Images-Download.jpg (5451x2800, 1.71M)

Kek
It's true for Denmark as well

Lolland is the place in Denmark with the most welfare recipients and the shortest lifespan I think

Yeah england sure is much worse then scotland.

>Sweden

Worthless cuckold fag

You sure about that, buddy?

London is a shithole but outside of it, as in the towns and villages of the south east, it is by far the best part of Britain

Yes.

Is there anything "outside of London"?

>Uruguay
>Botswana
literally one of the richest countries in their continents. your map is retarded

Too bad, you circled the closest thing to the least poor and dysfunctional part of Brazil. I'm only not saying South America because Buenos Aires would be included.

Your country is absolutely dogshit no matter where the circle is, you're literally not a human being, simple as

great rebuttal user!

based

Seethe and cope. Your argument lays dead on the floor.

brazilians have superior city design to americans and canadians, that alone makes them more human than you (we'll) ever be.

Southeast Russia isn't bad what are you talking about?

Turn off your proxy macaco

I didn't make an "argument," I said you're not a person, which is self-evidently true just like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, that's a phrase that will live for eternity whereas Brazil won't even be remembered within like 200 years, stop fucking acting like you're a member of the species Homo Sapiens you putrid animal, every human will rejoice upon your death. FUCK. YOU.

keep coping in your car-infested stroad city mutt

american pinnacle of city planning. global laughing stocks

Attached: cincinnati_square2013.0.png (800x700, 1.29M)

Brazil is already the lowest state of existence and cannot be changed.
Meanwhile, every empire must fall. Quite the opposite will happen. While your descendants will be mourning the bygone United States, Brazil will be still here. Refusing to improve or to cease to exist.

South East India is pretty decent. South India in general is a nicer place to live and work

Attached: cpmm97io1du41.png (1126x1080, 240K)

>Brazil is the lowest state of existence

Agreed. Everyone would appreciate it if you would stop breathing. Thanks