Haha

haha
hahahah
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHGKJIAHJKAHAJKHAKJHABJKIHBÖLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 0_r3k0a1HcDE2gv1f2.png (840x1901, 214.83K)

how can people live in peace with this knowledge without plotting to blow out those who are responsible for this?

What,

>according to codingames 2020 developer surver
this is nothing

provide a better source
they all look the same

Attached: png-transparent-pointing-finger-hand-pointing-direction-point-people-finger-pointing-finger-you-human.png (920x690, 70.67K)

>software

Well most american coders live in places where 90k is below the median in american. San france, downtown la, dc, houston, chicago, boston, dc.
Those places 90k is lower middle class.

>in usa 90k is lower middle class

u literally CANT suffer in usa

It's all outsourced to India anyways, those are just the salaries for the designated tard wranglers.

Cost of living is 70 or below is poverty

Attached: Software-Engineers--Salary_2020.jpg (1554x872, 219.22K)

Those arent down town. Look up downtown san fran cost

I met a software engineer for Amazon who said he makes the equivalent of $1500/hr
Granted, he said he only works like a few hours per week, but still fuck

Attached: 9-11GMC.jpg (415x604, 77.5K)

pretending to work is also work
it consumes your mental energy just as much and it chains you to your screen just as much

I swear I've seen a German post this banal thread more than once

Bro i make 80k being an armed guard at a refinery.
Lol

How did you get into that?

Get your guard liscence. Then gun permit. Get your gun permit up the 3rd. Go upgrade your card. Go get a glock or ar. Set in truck all day shit posting.

That's unrelated to the thread but I work from home earning more than you and could find 1000 similar jobs if this particular one should vanish

>we're under russia
wtf?

oy vey

Why is Germany always superior to France except military and energy?