Singapore vs Hong Kong

Which one is better and why?

Attached: Singapore vs Hong Kong .jpg (1280x720, 265.2K)

Both are hives of Chinese bug men, thereby ought to be glassed

hong kong because it has sovl
hk film culture (pre-ccp strangling of the industry) was world class-tier
top directors like john woo, wong kar-wai, johnnie to, andrew lau
great movies like police story, hard boiled, chungking express, fallen angels, infernal affairs, in the mood for love, a better tommorow
actors like jackie chan, bruce lee, leslie cheung, chow yun-fat, tony leung
even in music, cantopop was huge across asia
i can't think of a single cultural export that singapore has desu

Attached: Hard_Boiled-948694438-large.jpg (450x662, 69.75K)

Hong Kong because you can live under Emperor Xi's benevolent rule.

i literally never heard of any of those except jackie chan

pleb

>Hong Kong
Used to have film indusry
Large shit city but the surroundings are nice
Influence is dwindling
Mostly chinese but tourism hot spot
semi strict government?

>Singapore
large shit city but got sea
Important position for trade and shipping
Multicultural, although chinese is dominant
strict government

i myself would pick Singapore out of these two

I have lived in Hong Kong in the past and have visited Singapore several times because of my work. Tbqh, Singapore is definitely a better place to live in than Hong Kong. Work is less stressful, the city feels livelier and there is more to see and visit than their is in Hong Kong. The culture is more liberal, you're more likely to earn more for the same job and people are often bilingual.

What cultural differences do you notice between the Han people of China and those of Singapore, Chinabro?

Also, do people from China have any opinion about Spain?

I don't usually see many Chinese posters here so I always ask them some things.

Singaporean English is literally the worst variant of English I've ever heard.
It makes my want to stab myself in the ears

Lan Kwai Fong and Soho are much more fun than Clarke Quay and the Power Station.

Both are depressing to me, but I still want to preserve our Hong Kong-cantonese culture

Depression is a disease of idleness. How can you be afflicted by it in a city where you either have money or become homeless.

Have you heard Indian? How can it be worse?

Pre-Handover, I would've picked Hong Kong. Now that Hong Kong is a mess, I have to pick sterile gum-hating Singapore.

The Chinese in Singapore are pretty much like the ones in Australia or Canada, they don't really care much about culture, especially the zoomers. Similar trends are seen in bigger cities here in the mainland but people still practice ancient customs and traditions in smaller cities/towns. But the influence is slowly but surely decreasing even in those areas and we are heading towards a Japanese-style society.

>Also, do people from China have any opinion about Spain?
Nobody has any strong opinion on Spain. They just think of it as any other European country with neo-lithic architecture and zoomers would love to visit it.

What part of are you from? Are there strong regional stereotypes in China?

of China*
Sorry

>we are heading towards a Japanese-style society
That seems grim. I don't want to see people we are about to become a superpower transform into emaciated wage-cucks who larp as Westerners.

it is worse, i cant find any news video where they dont use the standard transatlantic accent, but there should be some videos on youtube where you can see the normal accent

I'm from Beijing(born and raised) but my parents are from a small village. I don't know much about stereotypes and such but here:
Northerners: Tall, beautiful, nice people who love to drink but often look down on the southerners.
Shanghai: Gold digger capital
Beijing: Smog
Shenzhen: New rich city with no culture
Shandong: Tall, honest and upfront
Xinjiang: too much crime
People don't really know or care much about western provinces.

What about Nanjing

You never heard of Bruce Lee?

Rich and developed.

Thanks Chinabro

Western and especially southwest
Nobody ever talk about southwest provinces of China

Xi'an is a better city than Beijing

Is there any resistance from rural people to migrate to cities? Or are they just kind of waiting their turn?

Nice trips. Sichuan has the most beautiful girls I've heard.

>superpower
kek, excluding foreigners, it is a city of 3 million people. singapore will never be a superpower

True, news about Tibet is often suppressed because there is too much militia activity in there. They just think of it as mountains.

People from Xi'an would say otherwise lol.

No, infact quite the opposite. Having a respectable job in a major city if often looked upto.

You're right