Hermanos, what the hell is happening over there?

I moved here from Madrid six weeks ago, and back then things seemed pretty normal. Certainly better than anytime since early 2020.

Now everyone I talk with tells me about stuff like:
>empty shelves everywhere
>inflation through the roof
>politics getting more and more heated
>truckers and agricultural workers getting more and more combative
>huge hysteria about the Ukraine thing, some talk as if they're going to get invaded any day
What the hell even happened? Is everyone being a drama queen or are things really that bad?

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (2560x1707, 183.37K)

theres the ukraine thing that skyrocketed comodities.
Since spain is a desert arab country they must import most of it

so, spain is having their arab spring. (proof that they arent europeans )

I bought a bagel in spain and they didnt have tomato. I realize now i was witnessing societal collapse

Why the fuck did you move to argentina

Is it true the Spanish are still big maskcucks?

>spain is a desert arab country
What the fuck? We have our own resources

idk but I know peru had a double mask mandate or they still do

Like what?
nafris isnt a resource

It is bad but it could be a small nothingburger if it's solved in a few days. If Perro Sanchez doesn't intervene until the 29th like he said, then it will be very bad.

Most argentinians prefer living in their country as they do not adapt to the Spanish culture

Yes

Yes.

Sudacas like you are.

Unfortunately yes, it's unironically over for us, female clerks and government officials between the ages of 30 and 60 have done more damage to this country than all invading armies combined.
Charocracia, everyone.....

Attached: flag.webm (1920x1080, 815.46K)

kek

2019 elections happened

that's very sad. I saw a video from Spain of middle-old aged women shout and then throw off the train a young guy for not wearing his mask. We had similar rules nazis here but people got fed up with them

mad how the spanish were once the slaves and property of black men

It's so fucking over.....

Got family living here. Lots of land. Great scenery. Nicer people. More dysfunctional (= less dystopian) government. Don't have to be an apartment cuck anymore.

Yes, although they'd toned it down a bit lately.

Hot...