In Japan, loyalty and cooperation are strongly valued, and personal ties are very strong...

In Japan, loyalty and cooperation are strongly valued, and personal ties are very strong. In an effort to preserve harmony, people seldom reveal information that could damage the group. Although Japanese society places great importance on harmony and social cohesiveness, it is sometimes necessary to fight in order to protect others. People will put aside their differences to save lives. During World War II, for instance, thousands of people volunteered to serve as soldiers for their country, sacrificing their own lives for the sake of other citizens. Selflessness is a virtue that permeates Japanese society. While this admirable quality has been used as justification for large numbers of people choosing to commit suicide, it also prevents others from standing by idly while something bad happens. When presented with a grave problem, Japanese people work together and find solutions to solve the issue as a whole rather than addressing it piecemeal. In such situations, they may even disregard national boundaries and focus on humanitarian efforts. Whether they agree on the specific actions or not, they cooperate toward a common goal. They would never attempt to solve these issues on their own. People in the West are quick to point out the negative aspects of these phenomena, but it's important to remember that most of these cases arise because Japanese society values social harmony above all else. This strong sense of unity and a concern for protecting others makes people think twice about doing something wrong in the first place.

Attached: 1531074795242.jpg (1536x2048, 267.93K)

Another important value shared by all Japanese people is to share their experiences and thoughts with each other. That way, individuals can learn from others' mistakes and avoid repeating them. Such collective knowledge helps promote self-improvement. This attitude comes from long tradition. Ever since ancient times, there has been a strong emphasis on collecting facts and knowing how things are supposed to be done properly. People often look up to their ancestors and model themselves after them. An ancient belief held by many is that children must study diligently in order to become outstanding people worthy of emulation. If you fail to heed your parents' advice, you run the risk of becoming an imbecile, incapable of contributing anything useful to society. In the modern era, there is still an element of this traditional thinking left, although most people now use more contemporary strategies for raising successful offspring. However, the principle of honoring one's parents and teachers remains a core tenet of modern Japanese society. Furthermore, Japan's love of education has played a key role in shaping the country's political history and economic prosperity. Aspiring to excel in schoolwork is a lifelong pursuit for all Japanese people. People are encouraged to nurture their talents, so that they can contribute to society. Education serves as the foundation for building and strengthening relationships. This culture has a significant impact on daily life. From the time you're young, you learn how to treat others well. Thus, in addition to its primary functions, formal education promotes social bonds. Many children grow up believing they can get far in life if they work hard enough and make good grades. By learning to interact well with others, students learn about proper behavior, making them valuable members of society.

Sex sex sex

imagine the smell

Did you know that you are not Japanese and that you will neve be Japanese, Cletus?

What is this schizo spammer?
I believe he is Japanese
really creepy

Yes, but why are they so autistic?

SNIFF

Zitto animale

Attached: japanese reading.gif (650x736, 1.74M)

What is going on???????

Attached: beaver-with-canadian-flag.png (630x315, 15.67K)

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

She's reading.

>Many children grow up believing they can get far in life if they work hard enough and make good grades

Literally America and Australia

STFU Jap, you're not special

Let me emphasise this:

Japs take naps

To "be" Japanese means you need to respect those around you and constantly remind yourself to honor your elders and protect your friends. Being considerate of others and acting with kindness are essential. Having a sense of duty is another aspect of what it means to be Japanese. And finally, as mentioned earlier, social harmony is highly valued in this culture. One major theme that pervades all aspects of Japanese society is a deep desire to stay true to oneself. That is why self-expression is a key part of Japanese culture. Children are told from a young age that the way they feel is the correct way, and when someone expresses himself or herself differently, they are seen as trying to hide something. Confidence and assertiveness are crucial traits for Japanese people. Overly timid behavior would appear inconsiderate to others. People believe that the actions you take should be based on what's best for you. In this way, honesty and self-reliance are highly valued in Japan. This, along with the practice of respecting others' opinions and cultural values, contributes greatly to the smooth running of society. For Japanese people, achieving harmony between one's own actions and the thoughts of others requires wisdom. This quality helps preserve peace in a Japanese home and the workplace, and this ideal can be seen throughout history. All of these values are rooted in traditional Japanese culture.

Did you know that you still are not Japanese and that you will neve be Japanese, Cletus?

zzzzzz

lol cool japs take naps lololololol

I was born in America but have assimilated myself into the Japanese way of life. People often remark that I have very "Japanese" mannerisms, and my Japanese language skills are highly impressive. I owe this to the influence of Japanese culture in my everyday life. I consider myself to be Japanese, despite being born in a foreign country. This is due to the values I've learned while here. It would be impossible for me to return to America and not feel out of place. My identity is firmly tied to the Japanese culture.

Did you know that you still are not Japanese and that you will neve be Japanese, Cletus?