The hashtag #ShutUpGringo2022 made gringos seethe so hard that now they're designating "gringo" as hate speech

The hashtag #ShutUpGringo2022 made gringos seethe so hard that now they're designating "gringo" as hate speech.

Attached: FM2zFxPX0AI_6bG.png (1425x830, 52.05K)

It is hate speech though

#GetBackToWorkPablo

From #GetBackToWorkPablo to #MexicansAreStealingOurJobs, an essay written by reactionary gr*ngxs

>we call Mexican gringos
>they get upset
As far as it goes in Mexico it is.

#It'sAStopSignNotAGoSignPablo

can you New World fuckers just act normal for a little bit? We're trying to have a good old fashioned European conflict over here.

Eh, I don't find gringo offensive. Atleast I'm not a nigger

#ShutUpGringo2022

Attached: el gigas.jpg (859x960, 54.79K)

Basado

Basadinho.

Attached: 1647058272555.jpg (663x651, 85.78K)

>where it translates to "white"
no it doesnt

#WhyAreThere2022PeopleInYourHousePablo

They're about to put some sanctions on our avocadoes, "gringx reparations bill" it's gonna be called.

I wouldn’t hate Mexicans nearly as much if they weren’t all such schizos with an inferiority complex.

Gringo means foreigner in other parts of LatAm just because mexicans are literal pajeets and not look latinos at all

You must be from a giga-nog region, to call someone gringo by racial features

wonder if russians feel the same way about their eastern euro neighbors like i do about mexicans. no wonder russia keeps attacking them

Cope harder macaco, in Mexico "gringo" has nothing to do with skin color, it's only used for english speaking people.

Mexicans use it as a racial slur
South americans do not.
You insular midwit.

>Gr*ngx trying to understand the political situation in slavic countries
Kek, wait until you find out your country has a lot to blame for what is going on there.

>The Racial Slur Database
wtf

Mientras que receberam que cuando fue al Mexico con setas y me llamaram gringo por causa de mi blanquitud
Pelé

Attached: images - 2022-03-20T193656.995.jpg (459x669, 23.29K)

>an insult in Northen Mexico
it just means americans

Based México, send the trash of trash of slums to USA...

Tem sempre um bostileiro terceiro mundista para vir chupar a rola do Rambo, é impressionante

would mexicans call me gringo? if they do I'd call them cabron