There is no worse fate than being a currycel in the West. I deserve reparations from the government

There is no worse fate than being a currycel in the West. I deserve reparations from the government.

Attached: poojak2.jpg (246x205, 9.55K)

retvrn

Attached: based india.png (624x434, 126.36K)

Make good money and marry a hot pajeeta from india

>hot pajeeta
mem

No, I will not return to India.

No, I am not attracted to Indian women.

No, I will not get an arranged marriage to some fugly Pajeeta from back home.

Yes, I will stay here in America.

Yes, I deserve a cute white gf or cute Asian gf.

Attached: poojak3.jpg (245x206, 6.61K)

Why do Indian guys so vehemently hate Indian girls? I've dated one, they're fine. Stop with the gora worship mindset you tard.

Indian girls don't like Indian guys

because compared to white women and asian women they are ugly as fuck, simple as

If you still have standards you don't suffer

Show me bussy and cock

Is not true, the priankas are hot

>There is no worse fate than being a currycel in the West
you could be a currycel in the East

This is the medium tier

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-192335.png (960x480, 651.38K)

Lies, there wouldn't be 5 trillion of them otherwise

im paki and I get along just fine

just find personality bro ;)

The east is a very peculiar place in that there is a large collection of asian women who chase after white women and a minority of asian women who want to be rebellious and instead fetisizhe pajeets. Since there's a low supply of them the fetisizhers grab onto whatever they can, it takes some waiting but they eventually show up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 6.27.59 PM.png (2406x654, 299.6K)

I think it's because pajeets get the bread, and Asian women are less (or more) superficial then huwhite women.

This I will take anything at this point

Being a currycel in curryland is worse.

that too. Indians mog everyone else wherever they go. But the margin of income between Chinese/Indians isn't that generomous. My asian friend told me that contrary to other cultures where its acceptable for men to marry foreign girls but not the daughters, for asian families its encouraged/acceptable for the asian girl to seek out and marry whoever has the most resource regardless of race while asian men must stick to their own.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 6.49.09 PM.png (1026x514, 92.39K)

>Chindian

Isn't that just a normal SEA?

let me tell you. it is because pajeetas are the most enlightened and miserable women in existence. not only are they extremely ugly, but they put all their cards on having attractive faces without putting effort in their bodies. they have a disgusting fat frame where it all goes into the wrong places giving obtuse bellies, nasty breasts and lompy asses.

on top of this, as I have mentioned before they are unbelievably entitled and know that they can swoon Charles or Paul regardless which does give them extra points

its just chinese mixed with indian

priankas are far and few. there is a high chance that you have a improper view of the pajeeta based on some bollywood films. but the pajeetas curse of not being able to grow bunda is a huge problem for me

curry is a gift from god to make you healthy and protect you from the jewish big pharma
I eat Saffron every single day

While amerilards are bleeding corn syrup and gluten from their noses