What do Dutch people think about Spain and Spaniards?

I really like the Netherlands and Belgium but I feel that they despise/hate us.

Attached: Spain Netherlands flag.jpg (400x320, 25.47K)

Belgian niggas absolutely love Spain. It has to be the #1 tourist destination I feel. Dunno bout dutchoids

dutchbros...we got a little too cocky

Attached: unknown3.png (1007x784, 917.08K)

The Dutch also love Spain. It's their favorite holiday destination, and a lot of Dutch boomers retired to Spain because they got sick of the Dutch weather.

I don't think there are many dutch people that actually hate spain. The closest I can think of is the meming about the dutch golden age and colonialism that dutch teenage redditors do, but that is pretty tame compared to some of the banter about our neighbouring countries.
I don't mean it in a bad way, but we usually don't think about Spain at all. People only really talk about your country when discussing holiday locations or when they wonder why you are mentioned in our countries anthem.
Personally I like Spain. It is one of the more interesting euro countries and it is a shame that it is so underrated and overlooked when people discuss european history and culture.

Attached: 1633257750725.jpg (720x687, 190.11K)

>It has to be the #1 tourist destination
Na, surely some border country.

Wanna visit Bruges btw.

Attached: grote markt bruges.jpg (960x480, 177.78K)

Thank you Dutchbros.

>the banter about our neighbouring countries.
What do people in Netherlands think of Germans and Belgians?

Germans are more strict, autistic version of us, old germans are pretty cocky thinking everyone speaks German.
Belgians are very similar to us, lots of shared history and ofcourse language

They're by far the best country when it comes to DJs/producers, they have a good economy and they've got hot women, but there are lots of hateful comments of them towards us on Any Forums
>Belgian niggas absolutely love Spain
In summer I see nothing but (B) 1-XXX-123 number plates, but many of them are Moroccans too.

The general meme in the Netherlands is that the Belgians are extremely dumb and naive. We often make fun of their (lack of) intelligence in our jokes. It's all in good fun though, we don't really think Belgians are stupid, but it's a running gag in the Netherlands for some reason.
A lot of Dutch people kinda hate Germans, we think they're autistic, arrogant, and authoritarian. We like to make fun of them during the European or world football (soccer) championships, and "Nazi" is a slur we still use when referring to Germans. We also often joke around about Germans owing us bikes, because the Nazis stole a lot of our bicycles during WW2 (I'm not making this up, they actually did).

There really isn't much hate here for them either. But there are countless jokes about belgians being dumb and retarded, while we joke about germans being awful tourists and nazis.
I don't know about the germans, but the belgians in turn shit on us for being very greedy and selfish.

The netherlands are nice, was there a week. Nice place, rented a car nice place.

The football thing mentioned at one point escalated to the point where people would smuggle orange stahlhelms (pic related) into the world cup

Attached: 1532024292398.jpg (1024x683, 316.45K)

kek based

We don't hate the Spanish. The history is more complicated since we gained independence from Spain. Most of the country is Protestant but the south remained Catholic
St. Nicholas (equivalent to Santa Claus) is also said to reside in Spain. At the time this myth was invented, Spain was thought of as a luxurious place, hence why. St. Nicholas is said to be the bisshop of Spain
In general people associate Spain with good weather and tapas. It is a popular country for going on vacation, and many rich boomers go there for retirement

Me gusta España tío! Y las muchachas españolas

My gf is learning Spanish

has estado alguna vez en España?

St. Nicolas is the patron of my village :)

Kek