I wish the European colonial powers still ruled Africa. Us Africans are incapable of running our countries properly

I wish the European colonial powers still ruled Africa. Us Africans are incapable of running our countries properly.

Attached: Flag_map_of_Colonial_Africa_(1939).png (2000x2050, 197.08K)

Why are africans so dumb and useless

Probably because of genetics and a shit culture.

I wish i was able to settle in mainland africa visa free.
Should have kept gabon when they asked us.

europeans are the ones who ruined your situation to begin with
why do you think your borders look so weird compared to other continents

Based self hating sudanese

Based Sudanposter, I wish you only the best fren :)

Kill yourself, cuck. Africa will rule the world.

>f running our countries properly.
They're all fake non countries created at the Berlin conference. How can you expect to run a country when it has dozens, or even hundrends of diferent cultures, languages, customs, religion.
Africa should just restart from scratch.

Europeans were the ones who created our countries and gave us the infrastructure and institutions of a country, but we fucked it up because of our incompetence. No one would have cared about the borders if Europeans ruled the continent.
Thanks

It's ok Sudanposter. Just as SEA is getting rich quick by becoming the factory of the world one day it will be Africa's turn to do so too.

>How can you expect to run a country when it has dozens, or even hundrends of diferent cultures, languages, customs, religion.
Exactly. All African countries are fake. There's no sense on us being indepedent

Africans are too stupid,corrupt and lazy for that

Nice joke. Sudan will always be a shithole, there is no hope for us.

>us the infrastructure and institutions of a countr
False. Besides France not a single coloniser built a university in Africa.
All the infrastructure was just the necessary infrastructure to the the plundering

trying to redraw forced nations by ethnic/cultural lines only ends badly for example rwanda and the yugoslav wars

Reminder that until relatively recently most of the world was stupid, lazy and corrupt. Times change. Arguably times will change faster now then ever before.
I give it 50 years max until we start seeing the mass industrialization of Africa.

The very first university in Sudan was established by the British, in memory of the British geneal Charles George Gordon who was murdered by Mahdists in their rebellion. The British created the first schools of Sudan as well. The British greatly increased the quality of life in Sudan.

you don't really believe this

African nations have had more than 50 years to industrialize, if they hadn't by this point, they never will. What makes you think will be different in 50 years? Africa is getting much worse as time goes on.

the British ruined Africa

False. The British were a Godsend for Africa.

It's spent most of that 50 years trying to stabilize after decolonization. It's had a rough time because of how careless Europeans were in their colonial period. But we're starting to see the emergence of African governments that have a good shot at creating the type of national unity that makes countries great, like Nigeria.

tf kinda map is that
why is egypt and south africa independent but not Ethiopia?

That certainly isn't the case for Sudan or South Sudan, or Central African Republic, or Congo. African countries have far worse governments now than they did under European rule. There is no hope for industrializing here.

Diversity is a strength for a country